Zocdoc is the beginning of a better healthcare experience for millions of patients every month. Find doctors you love, read real reviews, book appointments instantly, and more with this award-winning app.
• See neighborhood doctors in your insurance network
• Book appointments with over 50 different medical specialties, including dentists, primary care doctors, allergists, OBGYNs, dermatologists, family doctors, urologists, psychologists, ophthalmologists, podiatrists, optometrists, pediatrists and more
• Read verified reviews from other patients
• See open appointment times and book instantly and keep track of your medical calendar. No phone calls necessary, even for same day bookings!
• Our award winning search algorithm lets you search by specialities and conditions, like diabetes, obesity/weight loss, cancer, yellow eyes, bleeding, cysts, sore throat and more.
• Check in on the app to complete your paperwork and save time at the office
• Receive text reminders before your appointments
• Find doctors near your location with a convenient map
• Read doctors’ professional statements, learn about their education, and see what languages they speak
• Keep track of your physicians and easily schedule follow-up appointments from your Medical Team homepage
• Stay on top of important checkups with Wellness Reminders
Praise for Zocdoc
"Zocdoc makes it simple to find and book doctor's appointments." - Business Insider
"The customer service is insane." - SELF Magazine
"Healthcare has never been this simple." - AARP
"Paging Zocdoc for the future of medicine." - USA Today
- Fixed a bug that prevented phone number verification for some users
- Fixed an overactive “offline” warning message
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE THIS APP/ SITE
Our friend told us about this app! We just moved to a new city and didn’t know anyone. Downloaded the app and within 2 min we found the perfect pediatrician for our daughter. You can take a pic of your insurance card and turn your location on and they’ll provide all the doctors within your location along with their ratings and experience! We found the perfect one that’s in our network literally in 1 min and 18 seconds. The app also allowed us to submit our New Patient form, Insurance card, and set the appointment with just 24 hour notice. What normally takes us up to 4 hours; literally only took us 2 plus min. I never write reviews, but I had to give this app credit since major credit is due! I would recommend EVERYONE to download this app; especially those who travel and move a lot! Next to my online banking apps, this one is one of my most valued! Hats off to the creators. I thank you for your valuable services.
Kyle R Kinsey
VP of Land Acquisitions
Muffley & Associates
Convenience heavily depends on location
Hi! I started using this app again after about 2-3 years away from it and it definitely has improved. It is an easy app to use, but when I am searching for a specialist or a primary care provider it displays options that are at least 30-40 minutes away. If I filter my results to a specific day, it displays (non sponsored) doctors who are in the NYC area when there are definitely a few closer doctors available. This could be a glitch but I was able to work through it and found an available doctor who fit my schedule. My only concern is that this app will always be more convenient for individuals in densely populated areas. I live in a big college town in NJ and I was still unable to find a doctor that was less than a 20 minute drive away. Again, it is a VERY convenient app to use especially if you are on the go but there needs to be a significant user increase in order for everyone to benefit from Zocdoc.
We really appreciate your feedback! We're always looking to improve our service, and we realize that some areas have more doctors than others. We're constantly adding new providers to our service, so check back again soon! -The Zocdoc Service Team
Fantastic updated information
This app is priceless. I often turn to my health provider to ask for doctors that accept their insurance. Most of the time I get outdated or inaccurate information. Using Zoc-doc is awesome because the keep updated information about different doctors and specialties. Just give Zoc-doc your insurance information and your address and they will do the rest. I found to doctors that are close to me making things so much more convenient. The doctors are also rated by their patients and are available for your decision making needs. You can also book appointments thu the app and even electronically fill out new patient paperwork. Saving you tons of time. Great app! 😎😎
- Zocdoc Inc
- 150.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2007-2018 Zocdoc, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.