By Zoho Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zoho CRM for iPhone offers mobile access to your customer information available on the web at http://crm.zoho.com. Zoho CRM offers you a complete customer relationship life-cycle management software for managing Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and Inventory activities in a single system.
* Access to Contacts, Accounts, Potentials, Leads, Tasks, Events, Call Logs, Vendors and Products in CRM
* View, Create, Edit and Delete records in all supported modules
* Offline access to customer information when outside network coverage area
* Adding/Modifying customer information offline will be auto-synced to the Web once network connection is available
* Powerful search function helps searching for required information in both Client (offline) and Server (online)
* Ability to Call contacts directly from within the app and log calls subsequently
In order to use this application from your iPhone, you need to enable the Mobile Edition access in your Online Zoho CRM account.
For further questions, please email us to email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.4.2
Crashes frequently and doesn't show 7 day tasks
As the title says, it crashes frequently. I've had it installed just a few minutes and had 3 crashes.
I'm also not able to look at tasks scheduled for the next 7 days. No problem, I'll look at open tasks however the default is my Dec 2015 tasks are on the top of the sort list and Jan 2015 are on the bottom. Idk why.
Experienced CRM User feedback
As a Sales person, I have used NetSuite (2 different companies with different deployments), Siebel, ACT, Goldmine, MS Dynamics CRM, & a home brewed Access DB. My perspective? With Zoho, all you have is a bunch of copycat programmers who are trying to keep up with SalesForce but have no clue of how real sales people actually work. Thumbs down to the both the app and the program itself. We are switching.
Can you make the ipad app the same as the iphone app. The fields do not carry over correctly I changed a couple of them but it still has the default Client and Prospect on the ipad but they are custom on the iphone app
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 25, 2014
- Version: 2.4.2
- Size: 21.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zoho Corporation
- © 2014 Zoho Corp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.