Join the 1 million plus people using Zoho Mail for their email. Zoho has been featured in: Product Hunt, The New York Times, CNet, TechCrunch and Mashable. With full-fledged Email, Calendar and Contacts packed into one single app, Zoho Mail is the suite-st email app around.
"Very Good Service , I will never move to another similar service since I get exactly what I need. Thanks." - Moussaoui
- Multiple account support - Add and switch between your different Zoho email accounts. Or view it all in one go through the unified Inbox with push notifications.
- Streams - Where you can Collaborate, Socialize and Integrate. Have productive conversations without the clutter of long emails, thus changing the way you communicate; within and between teams.
- Conversation view - Easily keep up with long email threads with related messages bunched together.
- Multitasking on iPad - Zoho Mail is fully optimized for iPad with split screen support for multitasking.
- Quick swipe actions - Instantly archive, delete or move emails with customizable swipe actions.
- 3D touch - Peek and preview an email without actually opening it.
- Apple Pencil - Bring the joy of free hand tool to your email. Scribble a hand-written message, annotate on photos or image attachments.
- Apple Watch - Access your Inbox, current day events and frequent contacts on your Apple watch.
- Advanced search - Dig into your inbox in seconds with auto-suggestions and handy filter options.
- Work Offline - Compose and send emails even when offline. Emails will be sent as and when internet connection becomes available.
- Attach from Zoho Docs - Directly attach files stored on the cloud in your Zoho Docs account to any email.
- Integrated Calendar - View / schedule your appointments and accept invites from within your email.
- Contacts on the go - Filter emails from your contacts or keep in touch with them through Email or a Call.
- More file attachment options - You can now attach files from other cloud services (iCloud Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive etc).
Subscribe within the app
You can choose monthly/yearly subscription.
Standard - Monthly : 30 GB Storage | 30 MB Attachment Limit
Standard - Yearly : 30 GB Storage | 30 MB Attachment Limit
Pro - Monthly : 100 GB Storage | 40 MB Attachment Limit
Pro - Yearly : 100 GB Storage | 40 MB Attachment Limit
Standard - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $3.99 (USD)
Standard - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $35.99 (USD)
Pro - Monthly: monthly auto-renewing subscription $6.99 (USD)
Pro - Yearly: yearly auto-renewing subscription $71.99 (USD)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- You can now sign in easily with just a single tap using the Zoho OneAuth app.
Ratings and Reviews
Tried it and haven’t gone back to gmail
Always thought gmail was a joke bc of the no template issue/work around, especially since I have the google apps. Then I had to get a crm for my biz (Zoho’s main product is CRM) and through that I discovered zoho mail. At first I thought it must be crappy and didn’t care to give it a second glance. Then I had too much time on my hands and explored ALL of Zohos application. I swear I think my jaw fell to the flaw when I saw templates. I had to try it after that. That’s the end of my gmail experience. Now I’m looking to transfer my google cal to zoho. Well FREAKING done. I’m soo happy about your app, both web and mobile I feel giddy sometimes. 👏🏽👏🏽✌🏾😁😁👍🏾👍🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
Say goodbye to Gmail and yahoo spam/junk ads
Best email service ever. I have yahoo and google there’s so much spam/junk ads from things I am not even remotely familiar or interested in. It’s mostly gmail. I spend more time unsubscribing to things i have no clue about than getting an actual email I care to or need to see. Not anymore with Zoho it’s only things I have given permission or my email to. Zoho’s my go to email service the rest are basically linking Facebook accounts etc.. my google has over 8,000 emails from the last 2-3 months. I’m rambling but zoho will keep u safe from all sorts of unwanted crap!
Cannot send multiple BCC emails
This app works great except for one thing. I want to send the same email to a number of email addresses—not as a “group” where people join or unsubscribe, but simply to send individual emails to a lot of people at once. So I copy all the emails in proper format and paste them in the BCC. When I use the full Zoho website from a computer they are sent with no problem. But when I do the same thing using the Zoho iOS app, it says all these emails are an “invalid email address”. So I have to wait until I get to a computer to send emails with multiple BCC addresses. Please enable the app to do the same thing.
- Zoho Corporation
- 198.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Zoho Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Standard $3.99
- Pro $6.99
- Standard $35.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.