Getting married? Meet Zola, the easiest way to plan your wedding and register.
With the Zola app, it’s a cinch to create and manage your:
• FREE Wedding Website: Share all of your wedding details with a beautiful and easy-to-edit design. Plus, integrate your Zola registry and online RSVPs for a seamless guest experience.
• Zola Registry: Meet the easiest registry for couples and their guests. Get started in minutes with our helpful tools, then register for gifts, gift cards, and honeymoon funds in one place. Enjoy free shipping and returns, smarter exchanges, and more convenient benefits that take the stress out of registering.
• Guest List: Collect addresses, track RSVPs for all your wedding events, and communicate with all your wedding guests.
• Wedding Checklist: We’ll build a unique list of to-dos just for you two. You can even add your own tasks and we’ll send push notifications so you’ll never miss a beat.
Looking for Zola’s Invites + Paper? Visit us at zola.com to create beautiful, affordable save the dates and invitations that all match our wedding websites. Get free guest addressing and free shipping, too.
Who We Are
We’re Zola, the wedding company that’ll do anything for love, and we’re reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience. Wherever love leads you—from engagement to wedding and decorating your first home—we’re there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools and technology.
- Bug fixes and performance updates
Ratings and Reviews
Missing some important functionality
I like that this app keeps track of a bunch of important issues at once, but am frustrated by a few key issues. First, I can no longer sort my registry into categories on the app, which means earlier items are sorted and newer items I’ve added more recently are all just jumbled together. The other is that you can input guests into your guest list as couples or families, but only by having a single primary guest and adding the second (and any children) as a plus 1. That also means you can only use one person’s contact info per “family”—which is pretty absurd today, considering that most of our friends consist of couples who have their own phones and email addresses. Some of our wedding party is even composed of couples. So for digital invites or communication, this leaves us with the option of only sending a joint invitation or message to one half of a couple, or listing couples as separate guests with their own contact info—which solves the problem for digital communications but makes the guest list useless for organizing paper invitations where we’d want them to go to one address. Why not just allow individual phone and emails for each person in a family?? If I find an app/website that allows for that, I’d switch from Zola over this alone.
One, two, three!
It’s that easy. I was so stressed with everything that I had to do for my up coming wedding. I knew I really didn’t want to write out all the invitations again like I did for my engagement party. Zola’s web service has everything! Their registry is the best and they don’t discriminate, if you have an existing registry though a different provider like I do, they have a spot on their site where you can add your existing registry to your wedding website. Yes I realize this is a review for the app and I’m mostly talking about what you can find on their website but the app is super helpful too. You can edit your guest list, make changes to you website, add things to your Zola registry, and create events. This platform is completely seamless from app to website and back again. Wonderfully design and completely user friendly!
Needs a couple more aspects
Zola is INCREDIBLE, do not get me wrong. I love almost everything about it: it’s easy, convenient, beautiful, and offers A LOT when it comes to planning a wedding.
But, there are a few things missing.
1. Zola, please please please, regarding the registry options, there needs to be a way to “favorite” items- an option to save products we potentially want to add to our registry. Also the fact that new items are added so often. I want my registry public, but there a few items I’m not 100% set on because better options may be available at a later date.
2. “Groups” or “Categories”- There are many people who have multiple wedding events, for example, a bridal shower. Bridal Showers tend to have a specific theme for gifts, or, it’s common for a bride to want items for her shower, but she may not want these items to be obviously known to the entire guest list.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.