Anything For Love
Discover the wedding registry that will do anything for love. Create a personalized registry, fill it with all the gifts, experiences and funds you really want. You can receive real-time notifications and manage your shipments, all while on-the-go. Experience Zola across desktop, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
With Zola’s app, you can easily:
• Create. Start your wedding registry on your iPhone or iPad and edit it anytime, anywhere.
• Customize. Personalize your registry with photos, collections, and notes to your guests.
• Add gifts. Choose from thousands of gifts, experiences, and funds.
• Stay informed. Get real-time notifications on all of your Apple devices when you receive a new gift off your registry.
• Control Shipping. Ship gifts immediately, send them later or virtually exchange them, and transfer cash funds from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
• Scan. Use our barcode scanner to scan any gift from anywhere onto your registry using your iPhone or iPad camera.
• Swipe. Browse our entire gift selection, one at a time. Swipe right to add to your registry or left to pass on your iPhone.
• Gift. Find the registries of friends and family.
- Minor bug fixes related to adding products from third-party websites
Ratings and Reviews
I expected more from this app and certainly better performance. The app and desktop either don’t align timely or at all. The filter on the Guest List doesn’t function logically. When you select what you want to filter on in the app, it initially applies the criteria, then reverts back to what it was before you can view the results. The other experience is you filter, the results show numerous guests for that criteria. But when you make a selection the filter removes the criteria and you have to start ALL OVER AGAIN. Other things like re-ordering events functions differently on desktop vs app. It’s kind of annoying. Also, the jpeg images sizing is terrible. Can’t fit images to scale, and pics uploaded to the photo page are cut off. Everybody knows what I look like but my fiancé is a mystery.
Awkward clunky experience
So far I am loving the selection on Zola and that everything is in one place... but my issue is with the awkwardness when someone purchased me a gift! Unless someone gets a gift shipped directly to themselves (such as someone who wants to personally wrap it and give it to me), other gifts purchased have to be released to ship by ME. This is awkward and unfortunate because it means that all of my gifts that I’ll be receiving at my shower from those who couldn’t attend, are already known to me because I had to see them and approve them to be shipped. Guests can’t just buy something and have it shipped to my address on file - I have to release the shipment. It makes no sense and totally takes the fun out of it! I hope Zola comes up with another solution because it’s disappointing to know many of my gifts before receiving them.
Makes planning simple!
Love the app! It is easy to use - even for my not so tech savvy family members. I can add things from physical stores that they can go to as well. I especially love the blender feature that made making a registry so much fun! Getting to build it, adding our own personal memos and categories made it our own and it didn’t feel as awkward. The group gifting feature was also a cool bonus!
The only thing I wish Zola did that it doesn’t yet is create a printable guest list. Sometimes it is nice to have a physical copy and it certainly comes in handy when addressing invitations!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.