This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Document patient care quickly and easily with ZOLL’s ePCR app. Designed specifically for first responders, ePCR helps you efficiently capture the most critical patient information – at the scene or after you’ve dropped them off. No more writing vitals or times on a glove or arm – just enter them into ePCR with a couple of taps.
The app runs on iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod touch so it’s easy to record patient information from anywhere.
* Collect critical patient data including times, vitals, interventions and signatures
* Tailor the app to meet your specific needs using ZOLL Online
* Send PCRs to your RescueNet ePCR system
* Import data from ZOLL X Series devices to document patient care even faster
* Scan bar codes on driver’s licenses, health insurance cards and medications to ensure accurate information
* Use reverse geo-coding and geo-fencing to quickly enter addresses and timestamps
* Attach images, voice recordings and more to your PCRs
* Automatically generate your narratives rather than typing them in by hand
* Copy addresses so you don’t have to type in the same address multiple times
* Print or email PCRs
What's New in Version 2.6.5
What's New in 2.6.5:
· added configurable password for ZOLL X Series® device data
· blank vitals will be ignored when sending to RescueNet ePCR
· updated scanner to read BCBS insurance cards
· fix scanner view displaying a black screen after camera permission is granted
· removed negatives and not values from some of the selection lists
· pulse strength and responsiveness were not showing or saving correctly on the vitals screen
So far, it is an Amazing App
I have not used this app in a professional manner yet, as I need the okay from my EMS Director. However I have played with the app and find it to be amazing. It is relatively easy to use and It will definitely save time in the long run. The only down side, (and I understand why) is that you can not delete a PCR once it is created. I played with the app and now am stuck with a few fake PCRs.
I would like to see a place to put the type off O2 measured. Such as RA, NRB... as well as in the gps setting it would be nice to have elevation.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Aug 15, 2016
- Version: 2.6.5
- Size: 15.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: ZOLL Data Systems, Inc.
- © ZOLL
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.