Zomato - Food & Restaurant Finder
By Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
-- This is our biggest update yet. You can read all about it on our blog at zoma.to/newapp --
Zomato is your best option to search for and discover great places to eat. It's a beautifully designed, easy-to-use social restaurant finder app that lets you explore all the dining options in your city. Browse through updated menus, pictures, and user reviews to decide where you want to eat, and use the map feature to guide you there.
Build a trusted network of friends and discover great new restaurants through them. Show off your own food journey with reviews, stunning filtered pictures, and check-ins at restaurants.
* Search easily for Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars by location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Indian), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, Amaya), or browse through beautifully crafted Collections to discover something special.
* Explore every restaurant in your city, including the ones around your current location, and use search filters to find the one that suits you best.
* View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine-out, Delivery, Nightlife or Takeaway. Maintain an easy-reference list of your favorites or places you want to visit with Bookmarks.
* Check in at restaurants you visit, see useful information about the restaurant, add photos, and tag friends you're eating or drinking with.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
* Use the map view to explore restaurants around you, or draw a circle to search in a specific area.
* In-app table booking (UK ONLY): If you're in the United Kingdom, you can book tables at all restaurants supported by OpenTable. Includes Passbook support for easy access to your booking details.
Zomato is now available in over 10,000 cities across India, the US, Australia, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Italy, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar. More locations coming very soon.
What's New in Version 8.2
This has been the worst service I have ever had. I will never go back to this place again. Not only did they give my food and my friend's food away to another person, but they also never gave my other friend her food. When she asked for her food, they said they would give her free food next time, which we all know they will NOT do. My other friend is not from Linxoln and will not be able to come back as easily as the faculty think. This has been the WORST food restaurant, especially Gyro food restaurant, I have ever been so disappointed in a food restaurant before. I especially have never been disappointed in a Gyro food restaurant before, until now. I hope no one supports this restaurant and hope that everyone knows the horrible service this restaurant has and will provide.
You say tomato, I say Zomato!
I love the visuals of this app! More than that, I love the social aspect of it. It really adds another layer to the foodie experience. If I'm stumped for somewhere good to go, I can easily check my feed for reviews and check ins and get instantly inspired. I know a lot of people are upset about the change from urbanspoon, but they were looking to sell. I think it's time to mourn the loss of urbanspoon and see zomato in a light of its own! Different, but good. There have been some good bug fixes with the update!
Urbanspoon is a hard act to follow
Like many reviewers I loved U.S. I was initially horrified by the change. I'm growing to like Zomato. I prefer the 1 to 5 rating system over the like/dislike of U.S. I like the draw a circle to search thou other aspects of search need work. I believe the drastic difference in apps has hurt Zomato, I've noticed a marked drop in posts. A slower changeover would have been wise. I hope people give it a chance, it's still a great way for foodies to share photos and reviews.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Aug 19, 2015
- Version: 8.2
- Size: 52.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
- © Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.