THIS IS A COMPANION APP, TO BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE ZOMBICIDE BOARDGAME BY GUILLOTINE GAMES.
Zombicide is a collaborative game for 1 to 6 players, for 13 years old and up. A game lasts from 20min (beginner board) to 3 hours (expert board).
Each player controls from one to four "survivors", human beings in a zombie-infested town. In fact, "survivors" hastily change to "hunters" to smash zombies through and through. However, the team must constantly keep the balance between survival and slaughter: as the zombicide's going on, the "Danger level" is going up and the infected are growing in numbers. Any misstep can turn to disaster.
Zombicide is a fun and easy game with cool minis in an archetypical, popular and comics-inspired environment. Ambiance is constantly kept between "beat'em up" and "survival horror" as characters keep on turning from prey to predators. Humor and gloom happily marry in a zombie-fest.
The Zombicide Companion App serves as a digital replacement for the Survival Identity Cards used in the boardgame to keep track of each character’s equipment inventory, experience and skills. But the app goes beyond that, offering players some cool extra aids as well.
– Features –
• A virtual deck of equipment cards allows you to easily control you survivors inventory, switching cards around with a flick of the wrist and no fear of cards slipping around.
• Keeping track of your survivor’s experience has never been easier. Add XP by ticking off what zombies you killed and your Danger Bar is automatically updated.
• As you gain experience and new Danger Levels, your new Skill options are automatically displayed, and the app incorporates any pertinent new game effects.
• Having a hard time keeping track of your actions as you gain new free ones? With the Action Bar, you can tick off each specific action as you take it, so you always know what actions you have left.
• Roll virtual dice for any of your equipped weapons, automatically calculating successful hits according to any combat skills you may have (and with sound effects to boot!)
• Choose any of the Survivor characters, including the promos. Up to 6 Survivors can be managed on the same device.
You'll now be able to join network games via direct IP.
Ratings and Reviews
I like it
The app makes for a much less messy table when you can manage all the survivors on devices instead, it is a bit annoying though to invite friends over to play and ask them to spend $2.99 on an app to be a part of the fun when they don’t own the actual game. They do it reluctantly though. The main issue we have though is when the someone gets out of the app to check something else on their phone they have to reconnect or re”join game” I wouldn’t have any problem with it if it would work right, when transferring characters back to their device it screws up the order when it’s showing as someone’s turn on my device it shows as someone else’s turn on theirs it’s a bug that needs to be fixed, it would also be nice to add the option to rearrange player order while in game as well as remove players in game and just. I enjoy the app it just needs some fixin.
You have to pay?
This is ridiculous. The physical components are madly expensive and now you want us to pay more?
This app should assist players. Take a note on what Fantasy Flight does. They allow customers to add what expansions they have so it allows them to utilize the app beautifully with the physical game.
This? I’m just confused.
Great companion app but
Having to pay for expansions is a bit of a con after we’ve all overpaid for cardboard and little plastic figures!.
- CMON Pte Ltd
- 342.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 CMON Pte. LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Season 2 $2.99
- Toxic City Mall $2.99
- Special Survivors Bundle $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.