SQUISH THEM ALL... WITH A BALL!
Zombies have invaded a quiet suburban neighborhood and the only thing that can stop them is a giant metal ball, the latest invention from the crazy professor’s garage!
Tilt your device to control the ball movement and roll over waves of zombies before they break into your neighbors' houses and eat their brains.
When rolling over zombies just doesn’t cut it anymore, use powerful gadgets from the professor's lab and take terror back to zombies! Visit the game store and unlock gadgets or skins you want.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Zombie Ball is very simple yet addicting." - AppAdvice.com
"It’s a different sort of Zombie slaying game and I actually recommend it." - Paranerds.com
"Zombie pancakes anyone?" - BulletproofPixel.com
- over 40 levels of zombie squishing frenzy
- 3 different game modes; arcade, survival and timed
- 12 unlockable gadgets (shotgun, mine, laser and others)
- 20 unlockable skins
- 4 unique audio tracks
- online leaderboards and achievements via Game Center
- more to come in updates, which are already on the way!
- Buy Supplies in the in-app Lab Store, or collect them in-game!
- Also, get free supplies via Tapjoy!
- Then, using Supplies, unlock gadgets and skins!
Note! Visit the support site to see the trailer and to send us comments and suggestions; we are not able to respond to customer reviews nor efficiently monitor them.
Web site: http://j.mp/zombieball
- Improvements in supporting non-320x480 devices.
- Removal of some third-party integrations.
- Addition of 64-bit support, resulting in requirement for iOS 5.1.1+.
Ratings and Reviews
Very enjoyable, one of the best zombie games that I have played! I really enjoy how you must tilt your device to control The Zombie Ball and not just some lame virtual joystick where your hands are anchored to specific locations on the screen. The varied game levels incorporate real physics, such as mud patches which slow you down, different types of grass also change the balls momentum. The game has good equipment upgrades, both functual and light hearted, the method for obtaining in-store coin is also balanced. All in all, this game will be replacing my other half-attempt zombie games. Thanks so much for this great game, and keep the faith. These stressful times need innovative relaxing games such as this fine title.
Well my friend showed me this game on his iPod and I decided to look at it. Now this game is very good. It have a nice story and easy gameplay. Now I only can say one bad thing. I'm not going to pay $1.99 for the full version. It's to expensive. To whom it may concern, thank you
So far really fun
So far really fun but it would be cool if the power ups would last longer I only have 1 at the moment and it doesnt last long at all as well I hate I have to pay real money if I want more stuff
- Nenad Kajgana
- 27.2 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2010-2016 Hindarium Team
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Supplies $0.99
- 600 Supplies $4.99
- 350 Supplies $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.