PLEASE NOTE: Zombie Cafe is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
It’s hard to find good help, which is why you’ve partnered with an evil corporation to use zombies as free labor to build your café empire. Prepare food, direct your zombies and manage supplies. If the competition gets too fierce you can always direct your zombie workers to attack a neighboring café and steal their secret recipes.
• Transform customers into zombie waiters using toxin and have them do your bidding... but be careful! If you work a zombie too hard they’ll get tired and will try and eat customers
• Raid neighboring cafes to steal recipes and toxin
• Decorate your cafe with more than 100 items from the store
• Collect and prepare disgusting zombie-inspired recipes
• Connect with your Facebook friends to form a franchise: order food, collect fees, and share recipes
• Keep playing even when you don't have an network signal, or cook while you're online every day to earn special "Frequent Fryer" bonuses
• Retina display graphics
iOS will keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of the iOS software and not within our control.
Players having trouble getting into their game after an update should reset their device. Hold the power button and follow the instructions on screen. If you have any further trouble, contact Beeline support.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames
Exorcise your rights!
- Three new election-themed zombies battle for your hearts and…braiiins!!!
- Temporarily try out Tombstones mid-raid to help vanquish your enemies!
- Set the stage for this dead-heat election with new election themed items!
- We’ve voted some old game bugs out of office!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game with several irritating bugs
I've been playing this game for a while and have had a lot of fun with it. However, the friend system in my game is horribly broken. I connected my Facebook and my friend is able to see me just fine, they can see my cafe, order things, and raid me, but I can't see them at all. If I try to open my friends list, it never loads and will be stuck at "loading" forever. I've managed to see a friend only once, but now they're gone and I'm unable to get it to work again. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting my Facebook, sending them an invite over text, and even reinstalling my game and nothing works. I have no problem with my wifi or data, so I can't find out why it can't work. I've been trying to find anyone with my same issue on the forums, but everything is outdated (with posts going back to 2011).
On a different note, my pets never regenerate energy either. I bought a dog and sent it on a raid where it died. After it reanimated, he has never gone above 20 energy. Although it says he's resting, his energy hasn't changed in 3 days
I want to love this game, I really do. But it feels so buggy and the support online is so outdated that I can't get any use from it.
Long term player here super disappointed:(
Use play this game daily for about a year, then I think I got busy with life and the game at that point wasting challenging with the basic zombies I had. But recently started playing daily for over a month, and I think about 1-2 weeks ago, it was randomly bring in adds, and I get you’ll need help and letting others promote their game, etc, however is it super disappointing when it random plays an add an then crashes, I figure maybe it’s because I don’t have the lastest iOS but even after that for a week now it continues to crash after random adds or adds I’d watch to get the drops. Also a recent glitch seems to give players random zombies, I ended with a 35k ninja when I was 7, which isn’t to complain much however my partner got a zombie of a wizard that is 40+ toxins and her game continues to reset back 1 lv or back from 10-11 to 7 with the same. I really hope you’ll are able to fix this not one for us but other future players. Good luck and take care
- a sad long term player Kyle
Fun, but it definitely needs updated
First, you can definitely tell this app hasn't been updated in forever because it still has stuff from the election 😂 The first thing that was irritating was I had a cafe on level 12. One of the times it told me food was done, I slid into the notification, and it completely erased all of my progress. I was back to picking my chef and getting an introduction on level 1. I figured I'd just start over. But now it'll give me a notification that a food is done. I open the app and it's not. So I get out of the app, and then I get another notification that the food is done. I go in and it's burned. It's happened to me several times now. And sometimes when I put a food on that takes several hours to cook, it will be barely even started when I go back in at the time it should be done. So I'm assuming it now only counts down your timer when you're in the app? Because that's what happened with me.
- Beeline Interactive, Inc.
- 175.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©Beeline Interactive, Inc. 2011 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Toxin $4.99
- 125 Toxin $9.99
- 350 Toxin $24.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.