By Beeline Interactive, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PLEASE NOTE: Zombie Cafe is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
It’s hard to find good help, which is why you’ve partnered with an evil corporation to use zombies as free labor to build your café empire. Prepare food, direct your zombies and manage supplies. If the competition gets too fierce you can always direct your zombie workers to attack a neighboring café and steal their secret recipes.
• Transform customers into zombie waiters using toxin and have them do your bidding... but be careful! If you work a zombie too hard they’ll get tired and will try and eat customers
• Raid neighboring cafes to steal recipes and toxin
• Decorate your cafe with more than 100 items from the store
• Collect and prepare disgusting zombie-inspired recipes
• Connect with your Facebook friends to form a franchise: order food, collect fees, and share recipes
• Keep playing even when you don't have an network signal, or cook while you're online every day to earn special "Frequent Fryer" bonuses
• Retina display graphics
iOS will keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of the iOS software and not within our control.
Players having trouble getting into their game after an update should reset their device. Hold the power button and follow the instructions on screen. If you have any further trouble, contact Beeline support.
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames
What's New in Version 1.13.0
Exorcise your rights!
- Three new election-themed zombies battle for your hearts and…braiiins!!!
- Temporarily try out Tombstones mid-raid to help vanquish your enemies!
- Set the stage for this dead-heat election with new election themed items!
- We’ve voted some old game bugs out of office!
Fun game with several irritating bugs
I've been playing this game for a while and have had a lot of fun with it. However, the friend system in my game is horribly broken. I connected my Facebook and my friend is able to see me just fine, they can see my cafe, order things, and raid me, but I can't see them at all. If I try to open my friends list, it never loads and will be stuck at "loading" forever. I've managed to see a friend only once, but now they're gone and I'm unable to get it to work again. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting my Facebook, sending them an invite over text, and even reinstalling my game and nothing works. I have no problem with my wifi or data, so I can't find out why it can't work. I've been trying to find anyone with my same issue on the forums, but everything is outdated (with posts going back to 2011).
On a different note, my pets never regenerate energy either. I bought a dog and sent it on a raid where it died. After it reanimated, he has never gone above 20 energy. Although it says he's resting, his energy hasn't changed in 3 days
I want to love this game, I really do. But it feels so buggy and the support online is so outdated that I can't get any use from it.
Fun and thankyou for the updates however if u stop playing this game for a few months it doesn't remember u which is a MAJOR set back for people. Get all the way to lvl 15 with 20+toxins and come back after a few months and have to start all over .. No fun
Update - 2 years later - I still love this game and they have sort of fixed the issue with remembering your place in the game however I wish there was an option to restore purchases. I must have spent $25 on this game and no progress or anything to show for it because it lost my old data before they fixed it.
Great game, but...
This is a truly entertaining game. I would give it 5 stars if it wasn't! for the fact that you can not transfer game progress between Apple devices. I have been playing this game for over a year on my iPod Touch, and I recently bought an iPad 2. I was really bummed that I have to start the game from the very beginning on my iPad. I have other games that transferred the game progress to my iPad with no problem. I wish to let the developers know about this, and ask if they can please do something about it. I have no interest in starting all over again.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 20, 2016
- Version: 1.13.0
- Size: 175 MB
- Seller: Beeline Interactive, Inc.
- ©Beeline Interactive, Inc. 2011 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Toxin$4.99
- 125 Toxin$9.99
- 350 Toxin$24.99
- Toxin Generator$4.99
- 800 Toxin$49.99
- 2000 Toxin$99.99
- 1 Super Stove Booster$4.99
- 1 Hyper Stove Booster$1.99
- 1 Turbo Stove Booster$2.99
- 125 Toxin with Bonus Item$9.99