Zombie Frontier 3
By Feelingtouch Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Zombie Frontier is back! In addition to the rich gameplay you've come to expect, for Zombie Frontier 3 (ZF3D) we decided to go with 3D graphics. ZF3D has an all new game design that will push your mobile device to it's limit, we hope you will have a completely new zombie shooting experience.
THE MOST EXCITING ZOMBIE SHOOTER EVER
- Use every weapon in your arsenal - assault rifles, shotguns, pistols, sniper rifles - to kill every last zombie.
- Blaze your own path with a variety of items from grenades to adrenaline.
EXPLORE A VAST WORLD
- In this zombie era, protect yourself and others, look for clues about the outbreak, search for a cure, discover the truth behind the virus.
- 4 regions
- 200 levels
HONE YOUR SKILL
- Learn to aim for the head, prioritize your targets, the only way to survive is to adapt.
- Wide array of zombies
- 4 challenging bosses
- Over 40 different achievements
- Compete against players around the world.
- See who's the better shooter and the better hunter.
- Earn awesome rewards.
What's New in Version 1.4.6
1. Added new weapon Elune and Werewolf Event
2. Halloween Sales
3. Fixed some bugs
Not worth the money
It's ok until u get to map 3 and then u have to put $50 in it to upgrade a gun just so u can move forward. If not ur stuck and the further u get the more money it takes to play. Now after the update my game crashes after 5-10 min playing and it's saying cannot connect to server. I can't collect daily rewards, spin the wheel or play in the timed campaign. It's like I'm playing offline but I can still make in app purchases. So I'm losing food, money and any rewards. Don't waste ur time or ur hard earned money. If anyone knows of a better game please let me know. Thanks!!!
Enough with the advertising already
I can see front loading the game play with a few ads. Heck, even maybe when a player reaches a certain level or achieves certain milestones. But.... to have the annoying and somewhat inappropriate ads for games constantly popping up is enough to make users delete and move on. You should offer paid versions without all the ads.
Fun stuff here
One of the funnest games I am playing in a long time. not sure what everybody's talking about cost a lot of money to play this game.
I am on level 38. and only spent five dollars and That was to buy an upgraded pistol in the very beginning. Thanks guys and girls I guess Not Sure who created this game. thanks for the enjoying
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 26, 2017
- Version: 1.4.6
- Size: 159 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Feelingtouch Inc.
- © 2015 Feelingtouch Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack$1.99
- Gems Pack I$4.99
- Gems Pack II$9.99
- Gems Pack III$19.99
- Gold Pack I$4.99
- Crate Pack$19.99
- Gems Pack IV$29.99
- Items Pack$1.99
- Zombie Hunter Pack$9.99
- Gold Pack II$9.99