By Rebellion Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Zombie HQ is a highly-accomplished and satisfyingly brutal arcade slasher that should leave even the most over-saturated fans of the undead genre feeling very happy indeed.” - Modojo
“A surprising and delicious package to unwrap.” – 148 Apps
Your city has been overrun. The zombie infestation is seriously getting in the way of your downtime. It’s time to take back what’s yours!
Scavenge what you can, find bigger and badder weapons, and take the fight to the undead!
The streets are no longer safe, but you can seek refuge on the rooftops. What you need is somewhere to catch a breath, somewhere safe to kick back and prepare for your next explosive zombie-killing mission ... what you need is a Zombie HQ!
FAST-PACED ZOMBIE-BLASTING ACTION
• Shoot your way through 18 action-packed levels of zombie-slaying goodness.
• Rescue survivors and complete extra bonus missions for big rewards.
• Use and upgrade shotguns, flamethrowers, explosives, rifles, gun turrets, chainsaws and more!
CUSTOMISE YOUR PERFECT ROOFTOP HIDEOUT
• Deck out your ultimate zombie safe house with weapons systems, pool tables, hot tubs, turntables – whatever you need to see out the apocalypse!
• Earn extra rewards from different daily items and events around your base.
• Kit yourself out in the latest zombie survival apparel, from caps and hockey facemasks to centurion armour!
• Fight through detailed 3D environments as you battle for survival.
• Make the most of A7 Apple devices with impressive custom full-screen FX.
• Play Zombie HQ on your favourite compatible gamepad.*
Not everyone will survive the zombie apocalypse, but with a fully tricked out HQ... you will!
* Controller support requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad 2 or later, and iPod touch (5th generation)."
What's New in Version 1.10.0
A major new update for the zombie sensation with over 4.5 million downloads!
Brand New Missions!
•Unleash your inner action hero!
•Race against time to rescue the chopper!
•Pulse Pounding Combat!
Experience the stunning 3D detail like never before!
Dramatic New Camera!
Kick-ass camera angles dynamically follow the action!
Great game! Keep improving though!
Honestly this is a gem in the dust and I recommend this game to any zombie lover! Also the 0.99$ purchase at Lvl 4 is fully worth it and is a great idea by the devs! Great job so far with the ability to earn premium currency as well with survivors and beast missions! I'd really like to see a free roam option sometime so we can explore a city or something awesome like that or just climb down the ladder and start walking around your base! Also sorta permadeath missions would be cool too: Super tough missions where if you fail you would be incapacitated for an hour or so. <- just came up with it but it's still cool. Perhaps these things could be included as part of a sequel of some sort of they're too extensive to include into the current game.
Energy not regenerating
First of all, I love this game. I do wish that data would save rather than be deleted along with the app though. Last time I had this game, my hq was completely decorated and I had a lot of weapons as well. I had expected the data to save when i deleted the game but sadly it didn't. I'm trying to get back to where I was before, without deleting the game this time. However, there's a big problem with the game, I haven't been able to play any levels for a few hours now because my energy isn't even regenerating and the bar is staying empty. This has happened a few days. When I go on, the countdown for 1 more energy at the top right refreshes back to 5 minutes, even though I wasn't just given any energy, and it's still empty after hours of not even playing the game 🙄.
Best mobile zombie game to date!
I've been searching for a decent zombie shooter to play, and this one is it! I like the fact that it is real time action, although I haven't seen/played a decent turn based game with a top down view yet. The game is fun, and I didn't realize you could make your own soundtrack until just recently. You can listen to songs you have by adding them in the music section, a nice feature, I might add. A fun game to kill hours, if you desire, but the missions are short enough that you can play a couple in about 10-15 minutes, then get up an do something else. This game is a great time filler. All in all, a great, fun game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 10, 2014
- Version: 1.10.0
- Size: 134 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rebellion Interactive Limited
- Zombie HQ is a Trademark of and is developed by Rebellion, © 2012.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gold Digger$1.99
- Grave Robber$4.99
- Turbo Recharge$9.99
- Special Offer 02$0.99
- Purse Snatcher$1.99
- Small Fortune$9.99
- Pick Pocket$4.99
- Special Offer 01$0.99
- Special Offer 03$0.99
- Machine Gun Minister$1.99