Zombie Invasion 2 HD
By Conniption Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** SALE! For a limited time Zombie Invasion 2 HD is only $1.99 (reg. $3.99) ***
The zombies are back! And they brought friends, lots of them! Like it's prequel, this game is a classic top-down style arcade game that places your character stationary on the bottom center of the screen while hordes of zombies poor in from the top and sides. You must stop them!
This game is all about survival and high scores. Choose a battleground and see how long you can survive! It's a global competition for daily, weekly, and all time high scores. Earn a spot on the leaderboard by strategically managing your money and ammo. Accuracy will earn you valuable point multipliers.
What's New in Zombie Invasion 2 HD?
- More zombie types!
- New weapons: pistol, magnum, shotgun, machine gun, flame thrower, RPG, chainsaw, and a laser canon.
- Weapon store.
- Four new battlegrounds: USA, China, Mexico, and Africa.
- New controls: Touch the direction you want to attack instead of tapping the zombie directly like in the first Zombie Invasion game for iPhone/iPod Touch.
- New custom scored music for each new battleground.
More guns, more zombies, and more levels! Zombie Invasion 2 HD has everything our players have requested.
CAN YOU MAKE THE LEADERBOARDS?!
Check out a video of Zombie Invasion 2 HD at:
Follow Connipion on Twitter at:
For more information about Conniption Entertainment see our website at:
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Fixed day skipping bug.
- Blood color is improved.
- It is now easier to select weapons.
- Gameplay and difficulty balancing.
- Misc small bugs.
To be fair, I'm not much of a shoot'em'up fan, but this is fun to kill a few minutes. I don't think the app is worth $3.99 when compared other apps of the same price-range, but the gameplay is solid. You do not get to move around at all, which put me off at first, but after a few rounds, it didn't seem to matter that much.
1. Zombies are well-drawn and pretty nicely animated.
2. Sound effects are good.
1. A cool selection of weapons, if standard.
1. Locations seem pointless, as you can't explore.
2. There are "stupid things" on the screen (like the traffic light in the NYC level) that serve absolutely no purpose but to block your view of the action.
Final word: buy it on sale. If it's not on sale, wait for it to go on sale, then buy it.
OK shooting game, but gets old quick
This game is decent, and the touch controls are fairly responsive, but it gets old rather quickly. There is no movement through the levels. You stand in one place, and try to mow down as many zombies as possible. It's good that the recent update fixed the issues with weapon selection, but that's just not enough. Honestly, there are better ways to spend $1.99 on the App Store.
I like the game, but when you die you should be able to keep the money you have earned and the guns at least in the battleground you bought them. Other than that I would give 5 stars.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 05, 2010
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 43.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Seltmann Systems, LLC
- © 2010 Conniption Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.