Zombie Road Trip
By Noodlecake Studios Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In Zombie Road Trip the rules are simple - escape the zombie horde or have your brain eaten. Are you up for the challenge?
From the creators of the Tiki Totems saga comes a game that blends the boundaries of runner and racer trick games!
Race against the unrelenting Zombie Horde across the great wastelands in the never-ending game of survival. Shoot the zombies ahead with your impressive arsenal of weapons and witness true ragdoll-packed gore galore!
Perform tricks to get boost and drive as far as you can in the frantic game of make tricks or die a horrible death"
Zombie road trip features :
- 8 landscapes each with its own distinct look
- fully randomised terrain (every play through will feel brand new)
- dynamic zombie demolition engine (every collision will look awesome and new)
- 10 exciting weapons to dispatch your foes
- 76+ unique cars
- 8 gadgets that will change the way you play the game
- beautiful full retina universal graphics
- buttons & tilt controls; you choose!
- Facebook and Twitter integration. Share your victories with ease!
- Distance Indicator to show your friends best
Zombie Road Trip - coming from Spokko and Noodlecake.
What's New in Version 3.20
Bug Fixes & Improvements
So Addicting, Couldn't Ask For More!
This is a great game! It's so addicting I keep coming back to it! It's simple and fun. Usually I don't like simple type games, but this one is so fun!!! I highly recommend this game! I love splattering zombies and sniping birds for lottery tickets. This is one of the top games out of all of them. The only thing I would recommend adding is a gadget where you get get 2 guns instead of spending REAL money on buying a car that comes with 2 or 12 guns. All in all, AMAZING GAME OMG!!! #bestgameever #getthisstat
#itssofun #dontgeteatenalive #splatdazombies
It's a little repetitive. But fun. The upgrades are great. There should be more levels though. And options to start farther on. There should be like a mountain level and an all super downhill level. A big air level. Stuff like that. Maybe more enemies too. Like more variations. Obviously I'm hoping they read this and take some hints.
Played it years ago and still love
I played this when the iPod 4 came out and I was soo addicted but when I got my iPhone I forgot about it. Today I just remembered the game and I'm addicted again
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 30, 2017
- Version: 3.20
- Size: 95.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Noodlecake Studios Inc
- © Noodlecake Studios Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Platter of brains$2.99
- Bucket of brains$4.99
- Double zombie coins $2.99
- Box of brains $9.99
- Military Bundle$3.99
- Horse & Chicken Bundle!$1.99
- Super Bike$1.99
- Two Sider$5.99
- Wheelbarrow full of brains $19.99
- Golden Car!$9.99