A professor. A witch. A curse. A quest. A zombie apocalypse. Sand monsters. Mud monsters. Snow monsters. Yetis.
5 worlds. Cool collectibles. Beautiful blocky graphics.
Intuitive controls. Epic.
We love hearing your feedback. Write reviews to keep the updates coming!
Zombie Shere is optimized for newer devices such as the iPhone 6s and newer and the iPad Air 2 and newer. Performance is not guaranteed on older devices.
◉ Zombie Sphere is no longer a $0.99 download, and can now be downloaded for free.
◉ Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely wonderful app!
Zombie Sphere is a great app. Here are my reasons;
- Visually appealing, I enjoy pixelated graphics.
- The music is incredible, especially the boss music, it sounds like a monster's castle, but it also has some happy tunes mixed in.
- Gameplay is good too, the search for keys involves exploration in areas you wouldn't find if you rushed past it.
- A button option would be nice, for those who feel more comfortable with it. (Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward.)
- Snowfall seems to slow the performance of the app. Something to look into.
- The boss music is great, but the boss in World 1 doesn't really get time to shine. There could be phases in the boss battles, in which you see the boss get defeated. (Perhaps from a new property.. like making the boss follow you into a trap or run out of a maze with the boss chasing you.)
Those are my thoughts. In summary, Zombie Sphere is an excellent app, and is definitely going to receive updates soon.
Not since Quidditch has a more scenic and challenging game been created. Some games are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em. This game was born great.
My 7 year old loves it! Thanks. Are you adding new levels? When is the next game coming?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.