It's Raining Dead! ZOMBIEBUCKET is a fast-paced, pixel-art Arcade Match-3 Zombie Slasher. It's fun, entertaining and educational. It makes you smart and attractive. And, last but not least, it's probably the only video game out there about Zombies in a Bucket. Why pop jelly beans or watermelons when you can pop Zombies? You won't need the real world any more.
Best Indie Mobile Game Award @ Digital Dragons 2015!
Featuring bazillions of Zombies, explosions, multiple buckets, power-ups, explosions, unlockables, explosions and collectible Superzombies.
Now, in case you're more of a bulleted list person, here is a bulleted list for you:
- Kill Zombies with Lasers, Explosions and Electricity
- Unlock and upgrade your buckets
- Create luscious combos
- Catch all collectible Superzombies
- Spin the Undead Bandit and unleash ridiculous game modifiers
- Compete with your friends and become the most skilled Bucketmaster in the Universe
Let There Be Brains!
Brought to you by Submachine Factory & SUBPIXELS.
ZOMBIEBUCKET 1.1.0 - Further Adventures in a Bucket
After a winter break, Submachine Factory fell in love with SUBPIXELS. And SUBPIXELS thought that Zombiebucket is something incredible. Today, with the newest update, we are starting a new chapter in Zombiebucket's history. RATED Z FOR ZOMBIES!
New stuff from Paweł, Filip and Michał:
- New SUPERHOT Bucket, made in collaboration with our friends from the SUPERHOT Team
- New Hardcore Bucket, because we want to make you cry
- Undead Bandit - Spin the wheel and randomize ridiculous game modifiers
- New Collectible Superzombies and Achievements
- Classical Music to soothe your nerves
- Gameplay and User Experience improvements
- Zombies filled with confetti
- Even bigger explosions
You are the most important part of our job. We mean fun because we love what we do. If you find a problem, would like to make a feature request or just let us know that you like Zombiebucket, feel free to ping us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be the part of our community! Find us here:
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game, but I'm having issues acquiring zombie #34. I've completed the requirement multiple times ("score 5000 holding phone upside down"), yet I'm still not getting this zombie. What am I missing?
A stupidly simple but fun game
- Mateusz Janczewski
- 57.4 MB
Requires iOS 8 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © SUBPIXELS & Submachine Factory
- In-App Purchases
- 20.000 brains $0.99
- 50.000 brains $1.99
- 1.000.000 brains $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.