Zombies GO lets you fight zombies in the REAL WORLD with your iPhone! You wont believe your eyes! How long can you survive??
WE DID IT WAY BEFORE POKEMON DID! GRAB IT FOR YOURSELF AND SEE WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT!
Seriously, you've never seen or played anything like this before. Gyro controls let you simply look around with your iDevice as if you're taking a photo! Try it for yourself!
See a video of it in action at www.UselessiPhoneStuff.com or http://youtu.be/59An70D3xg8
**** NEWS FLASH **** The undead are rising. They're in your city. They've invaded your town. They're feasting on your neighbours' delicious grey matter. THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!
Introducing Zombies GO! The Augmented Reality Apocalypse! More than just another shoot-zombies-in-the-face game, Zombies GO uses Augmented Reality to put zombies in YOUR WORLD. They're all around you right now!
Look through your iPhone, iPod or iPad as if you're taking a photo and pan around. Look up and down, left and right. Look everywhere, the world around you has changed. (For best results, stand in an open area.)
You'll see zombies climbing out of the ground around you. You'll hear them groan. You'll see them eat each other. You'll grab a gun and blow their stupid undead brains out.
- Totally immersive Augmented Reality puts zombies all around you in the real world. IT'S LIKE THEY'RE REALLY THERE!
- Fight zombies in the real world, OR in a virtual environment! Now you can enjoy zombie slaying even in the smallest of spaces!
- Different undead enemies! The longer you survive, the more different undead nasties will show up! Fight zombies, undead dogs, mummies and MORE!
- As you kill the walking undead, you unlock new weapons! Including AK-47, Shotgun, 44 Magnum, Flame Thrower, Mini-Gun, Sniper Rifle and MORE!
- 2 Modes: Play the game and try to survive, or switch to SAFE MODE and enjoy the Augmented Reality effects without being attacked! You can still blast the lifeless walkers to hell tho!
- Unlock weapons within the game to use in Safe Mode.
- Awesome 3D graphics.
- Your movements control the game. Simply look around you, line up your cross hairs with your target, and tap to shoot. Swipe up to reload, then keep shooting! It's totally different to anything else, and very addictive!
WARNING: When using Augmented Reality please be aware of your surroundings! Be careful of the people and things around you. It's easy to be completely immersed in the Augmented Reality Apocalypse and forget where you are!
(Requires iPhone 4 or higher, iPod 4th Gen or higher, iPad2, new iPad or higher)
Get more great games and amazing free apps from our website, and give us your feedback while you're there!
Updated for fantastic bigger iPhone screens.
Augmented Reality awesomeness!
Zombies are everywhere!!
(We're now ZOMBIES GO! - Formerly Zombies Everywhere! Why? Because after being on the App Store for years, we're hoping you'll all now understand how awesome this game is!)
Ratings and Reviews
First off it's a great game. So fun to play and never gets boring. There are some things you have to add thou.
Side note: The reviews that say you can't kill zombies are false and the one guy that said zombies aren't it the world is false.
MOST IMPORTANT: You need to add multiplayer. It would be so fun to kill zombies with your friends. It would also be cool if you could see your friends avatar (add avatars).
You need to be able to move away from zombies. It's so bad when your trying to get away from the zombies but you never get farther, pleas fix.
Zombie spawns. Zombies spawn in walls sometimes it's not a big deal to me but you should fix.
Boss fights. You should add boss fights, they would be like gyms in Pokémon go, but you couldn't take them over and there would be a boss inside.
Supply runs. These would be like poke stops but would have guns and ammo inside.
Group camps. It would be cool if when you add multiplayer you could form a group. You would have a base that would be marked on a map with the groups name on it. You could only make a group if you had an amount of kills and the upgrade.
Add cross boy. This is more of a personal thing I just like cross bows.
I hope you read and I hope you made some of the changes.
I love the game but there are certain opportunities that you have to take advantage of. You should definitely implement a GPS feature that would place markers around players locations forcing players to go outside and confront zombies in the real world. You could set up the locations as supply runs like "The Walking Dead" where players can fight off zombie hoards to receive rewards and experience toward a leveling system that would allow players to unlock new weapons and gear. There is a humongous opportunity for a game like this and your foot is already in the door. If you don't expand on this further, I can see a corporation like AMC utilizing this concept and taking a game like this to a whole new level!
Great game but ...
It is a great game but it two things. One you need to be able
To move away from the zombies. Two you need multiplayer.
- Useless Creations Pty Ltd
- 73 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © Useless Creations, Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Zombies Everywhere Upgrade $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.