Zombies vs. Sheep
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tap to shoot! Tilt to move! Shake to reload!
Check out the gameplay movie!
"This is easily one of the best casual games on the iPhone platform."
"The folks at Clickgamer.com put out a winner. It’s a lot of fun."
"Zombies vs. Sheep is a fun shooting gallery game worth a dollar of fun. Highlights are the controls, music and quickly ramping difficulty."
"Studio Radiolaris did a fantastic job on Zombies vs. Sheep"
"It’s a fun adventure and I strongly recommend checking it out.”
"It's awesomely creepy--and creepily awesome."
Zombies vs. Sheep is a frenetic tap-to-shoot game set in a mexican-themed shooting gallery. Your mission: Protect the sheep from incoming waves of zombies. As the evening gets darker you will face more and stronger enemies. You are the last hope of the sheep.
Move your sheep by tilting the phone. Shoot by tapping the enemies. Reload by quickly flicking the phone in any direction.
The game features 20 levels and can be played in survival or campaign mode. Be sure to upgrade your sheep in the store to be able to keep up!
• Unique cardboard cutout graphic style. Lively Mariachi-style soundtrack. Zombies vs. Sheep features intriguing gameplay and is easy to pick up.
• Shoot your shotgun by tapping on the screen. Pick up the assault rifle and spray the zombies, bats and phoenixes with bullets. Burn them with the flame thrower and set up chain reactions with dynamite.
• Survival mode gameplay featuring 20 levels of increasing difficulty. Face numerous different enemies and six epic boss fights.
• Campaign mode gameplay that saves your progress and allows you to optimize your strategy.
• Upgrade your sheep. Your sheep is too slow? You run out of bullets? Your sheep is nearly dead? Collect some coins and go to the shop to buy upgrades.
• OpenFeint 2.0 powered global leaderboards, achievements, friend lists, chat, facebook and twitter notifications, player walls and gamerscores.
From studio radiolaris, who brought you the popular music shoot’em up Radio Flare.
Follow the developers on Twitter: http://twitter.com/radiolaris
Scheduled Future Releases:
1.3 Peer2Peer VS game mode
1.4 "Halloween" level pack
the next update will also have local leaderboards!
What's New in Version 1.2
- New level pack: The Graveyard
- Autoreload! How could you live without it?
- Three new enemy types and three new bosses
- Personal, friend and worldwide highscores for each stage
- Massive performance improvements & lots of bug fixes
- OpenFeint 2.1
Shoot them all & win coins!
In Zombies vs. Sheep, you are a shepherd. It doesn't sound amazing of course, but imagine that when you're in your meadow, some zombies, skeletons, bats and others reapers come from the sky to kill your poor sheep. You have only one way to kill them: your finger and some bullets. Not easy at all but challenging with some really hard OpenFeint achievements :) For the beginners: don't use the accelerometer for your bullets! The game allows to load them with a simple touch (and another finger than the one you use to kill the enemies). More easier and more pleasant too when the screen is full of monsters. With the last updates and a more balanced difficulty, the game is now a pretty good shooter. There is a new level with unusual enemies and a campaign mode, more easier for those who want to calm their nerves with some zombies shooting.
Crashes and Still No Working Local Score Table....
This is the 2nd update, yet there is still no working local high score table in the game. At first, there appears to been that feature, indicated as "You" in the top scores screen, but after playing, you find that it doesn't record any of your scores. The Game Needs a Local Score table Option for those playing on an iPod Touch without a WiFi Connection. Without having a local score table, there's no easy way to keep track of your own achievements and improvements in playing the game over time. ALSO: I've discovered that that game crashes when you have the "Feint Settings" turned off in the general settings menu. Not Good!
Good game little glitchy
I like the game itself the game play and design are pretty awesome but the game does have a tendency to throw me out while I'm playing not sure why probably will be fixed soon I think it's worth the dollar. (to all the people who's won't even start you realize you have to restart your phone first)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 15, 2009
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 10.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Clickgamer Technologies Ltd
- © Studio Radiolaris
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.