Zombieville USA 2
By Mika Mobile, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The definitive zombie shooter returns, reborn with stunning new graphics, gameplay and more!
Brought to you by the creators of Battleheart, OMG Pirates!, and the original Zombieville USA - this sequel is jam packed with content and features. Take command of your favorite character, customize them with a spectrum of weapons and skills, and do battle with the living dead - either alone, or with your friends!
- Features -
• Simple, pick-up-and-play arcade action. Fight hordes of enemies, make the most of your ammo, and go for your high score!
• Tons of unlockable content, including dozens of weapons, skills, playable characters and upgrades.
• Incredibly fluid, stylish animation optimized for retina displays.
• Full Game Center integration, including achievements and leader boards.
• Wireless Co-op multiplayer! (requires iPhone 3GS+, iPod Touch 3rd Gen+, or any iPad)
• iCloud support, allowing your zombie slaying progress to sync automatically to all of your devices!
Follow us on Twitter @MikaMobile to keep up to date on all of our games!
What's New in Version 1.6.1
• Multiplayer will now connect to closest master server by ping, which should greatly improve latency for players outside the US.
• Multiplayer can again be played with random players - choose "public game" to match with other random players
• Added manual upload/download for iCloud for when automatic syncing is unreliable. This can be found in the options menu, and requires iCloud Drive to be enabled.
Great airplane mode game
I downloaded the first game YEARS ago. I'm talking video iPod days. Upgrading to the 2nd was awesome because it added options and levels that give you so much more game play. I played a LOT on a cruise I just got back from since it doesn't require data to play or save your game. It's still a blast and I ended up upgrading several skills and weapons. Once you upgrade a weapon all the way, it totally changes, so it's still exciting to see how different each weapon becomes. The different combinations of 3 different skills allows you to tailor your game play to exactly how you like to play, and keep it interesting and challenging by switching it up.
Pls help but good job
Recently I re downloaded the game yesterday because I remember playing it a year ago and deleted it when I maxed out my stats on main weapons and beat every level, I came back to the game and when I opened it the music wouldn't play so I ignored that a while, then I backed up data to the cloud and re downloaded the game yet again only to find that the audio for music still didn't work, plus when I tried to re download my save data it said that it couldn't read the data, can anyone help I'm using the same device I played it on so that isn't the issue but anyone know something about?
The absolute best game on the App Store period I never get tired or frustrated with this game ever time I play this it's engaging and fun unlike other games (supercell) that are fun at first but become increasingly Annoying trying to push for more trophies just to find out your not really gonna get anywhere in the game unless you drop 10 grand on it! But this game is just perfect simply because you pay a small fee and enjoy the game without ads and without gems you can genuinely play the game without spending hundreds of dollars or even thousands just to get a silly upgraded troop!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 24, 2016
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 176 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mika Mobile, Inc.
- © 2011 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.