Zombieville USA 2
By Mika Mobile, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The definitive zombie shooter returns, reborn with stunning new graphics, gameplay and more!
Brought to you by the creators of Battleheart, OMG Pirates!, and the original Zombieville USA - this sequel is jam packed with content and features. Take command of your favorite character, customize them with a spectrum of weapons and skills, and do battle with the living dead - either alone, or with your friends!
- Features -
• Simple, pick-up-and-play arcade action. Fight hordes of enemies, make the most of your ammo, and go for your high score!
• Tons of unlockable content, including dozens of weapons, skills, playable characters and upgrades.
• Incredibly fluid, stylish animation optimized for retina displays.
• Full Game Center integration, including achievements and leader boards.
• Wireless Co-op multiplayer via bluetooth or wifi! (requires iPhone 3GS+, iPod Touch 3rd Gen+, or any iPad)
• iCloud support, allowing your zombie slaying progress to sync automatically to all of your devices!
Follow us on Twitter @MikaMobile to keep up to date on all of our games!
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- Resolved an issue related to skill ranks not properly syncing over iCloud
ONE VERRY FRUSTRATING PROBLEM!
I love this game and play it all the time. Thank God they didn't make in app purchases because I'd be broke right now if there were. Only one EXTREMELY frustrating problem. I like to play as Santa with a chainsaw, assault riffle, and a katana.
(Rule #1 in a zombie apocalypse: Blades don't need reloading) when the time is up I don't get on the helicopter right away, but I stay behind and kill zombies until I get to about 5000 points. I like to listen to music when I play this game. When I drag up my control center and pause my music or change the song, many times the game goes back to the menu. All those thousands of dollars I've just earned are gone. You have no idea how frustrating this is. Please fix this! Other than that it is a great game.
Why not more?
There are a lot of things that need to be added.
1. At least 15 new weapons: crossbow, ballistic knife, bow and arrow, etc. etc.
2. Need to be able to level up
3. Needs something new like insta perk where u can only use one per round and the icon will show up on the top of the weapons button and when u select ur insta perk it will activate. Some insta perks that I've come up with are belt load of electricity is when a wave of electricity kills or damages nearby zombies, shadow hands is when five hands come out of the ground and circle around u and when a zombie comes by it grabs them and takes them under but that hand does not come back, the god of thunder is when electricity strikes, and more and more are to come. To reactive the insta perk in the round u must kill enough zombies.
4. Needs at least 5 new zombies
5. Needs more levels
Great app and something went wrong
Great app love it but you took out one of the features that was one of the mainest points of zombieville USA 1. We cant loot houses and thats ok though. But the broken thing is when i try playing co-op on gamecenter and i hit play and it just says "Error failed to find players" did your online systems fail or is there something wrong with my ipad cause i redownloaded the app again and it still said the same thing :( now i cant play multiplayer but still can play solo. Or is the app broken or i my ipad broken . If its the app can you please fix this if its a bug but still 5 stars even if online is broke :D
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 15, 2013
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 47.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mika Mobile, Inc.
- © 2011 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.