Zombieville USA 2
By Mika Mobile, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The definitive zombie shooter returns, reborn with stunning new graphics, gameplay and more!
Brought to you by the creators of Battleheart, OMG Pirates!, and the original Zombieville USA - this sequel is jam packed with content and features. Take command of your favorite character, customize them with a spectrum of weapons and skills, and do battle with the living dead - either alone, or with your friends!
- Features -
• Simple, pick-up-and-play arcade action. Fight hordes of enemies, make the most of your ammo, and go for your high score!
• Tons of unlockable content, including dozens of weapons, skills, playable characters and upgrades.
• Incredibly fluid, stylish animation optimized for retina displays.
• Full Game Center integration, including achievements and leader boards.
• Wireless Co-op multiplayer via bluetooth or wifi! (requires iPhone 3GS+, iPod Touch 3rd Gen+, or any iPad)
• iCloud support, allowing your zombie slaying progress to sync automatically to all of your devices!
Follow us on Twitter @MikaMobile to keep up to date on all of our games!
What's New in Version 1.3.3
- Resolved an issue related to skill ranks not properly syncing over iCloud
Why not more?
There are a lot of things that need to be added.
1. At least 15 new weapons: crossbow, ballistic knife, bow and arrow, etc. etc.
2. Need to be able to level up
3. Needs something new like insta perk where u can only use one per round and the icon will show up on the top of the weapons button and when u select ur insta perk it will activate. Some insta perks that I've come up with are belt load of electricity is when a wave of electricity kills or damages nearby zombies, shadow hands is when five hands come out of the ground and circle around u and when a zombie comes by it grabs them and takes them under but that hand does not come back, the god of thunder is when electricity strikes, and more and more are to come. To reactive the insta perk in the round u must kill enough zombies.
4. Needs at least 5 new zombies
5. Needs more levels
Cool update ideas
I know you probably get hundreds of these but me and a few friends who all play have an idea. Maybe you could add guns, perks, and levels. The levels will work as you get xp every game and keep leveling up. All the new guns take leveling up to unlock. Then every 10 levels you can get an extra perk or gun slot. Since people team up not go against each other all will like the idea and none will hate it. We play a lot and when you have a solid line up set up the game gets boring. This is by far my favorite app and I have angry birds, temple run, and other big name games. We would be grateful if you considered our ideas.
Great, but no campaign
Awesome, but wish it at least had a battle heart style campaign progression. No bosses? No unique character upgrades? As soon as I realized the characters only had cosmetic differences I lost interest in unlocking them. Clown+ chainsaw= perfection.
Only had to play a few hours to unlock and max out choice weapons and skills. How bout health drops and an untimed level? More options please!
Keeping GI gets crossed for a new battle heart with a longer play time, higher level caps, and all of the above for zombieville.
First review I've left in years of ios use. You make great games, can't wait to see more.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 15, 2013
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 47.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mika Mobile, Inc.
- © 2011 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.