By Mika Mobile, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Zombieville USA 2 is now available! **
In honor of its release, we're doing a crazy sale! Now's your chance to get the original classic and/or the stunning sequel for an absurdly low price!
Zombieville USA - one of the biggest hits on the app store! Over 1.5 million players and counting! Try it out for yourself and see why Zombieville USA is the definitive zombie experience on the App Store, spending more than 500 consecutive days in the US Top 100 charts!
For the latest on what we're up to, you can follow MikaMobile on Twitter! http://twitter.com/MikaMobile
Welcome to Zombieville USA!
When your town is overrun by the walking dead, there's only one thing left to do - go through their pockets and look for loose change! As the lone survivor of a zombie apocalypse, it's up to you to battle legions of the undead in a never ending fight for survival! How long can you hold out? Scrounge for cash and ammunition, and buy up to 15 upgradeable weapons as your inevitable doom closes in around you...
Zombieville USA combines the timeless appeal of classic arcade games with stunning graphics you have to see to believe.
- Defend yourself with 15 different weapons, from shotguns to chainsaws, even rockets, katanas and flamethrowers!
- Deceptively simple gameplay, with more depth than meets the eye. Manage your cash and ammo carefully, or become zombie chow!
- Be amazed by some of the most spectacular graphics and animation ever seen on a phone!
- Intuitive touch-screen controls are easy to pick up and play.
- Conveniently auto-saves your progress after each level - play at your own pace!
Be sure to check out the eye-popping trailer at www.zombievilleusa.com!
What's New in Version 1.7
Zombieville 2 is coming this summer! Follow us on twitter @MikaMobile for up-to-the-minute development news.
In the mean time, we've added the following features to the original classic:
- Retina Display support
- Universal Support
- Support for fast app switching
A Good but short game.
This game was very fun. The characters are all complex and the weapons always get better. Those we're the few things I liked. Some things I didn't like were:
- This game is incredibly short. There isn't much to unlock (I unlocked everything within one hour).
- The levels themselves are the exact same except that there are more zombies and on occasion you can drive a vehicle to fly through the map instantly, killing all along the way.
- The game is also incredibly easy. The levels don't get harder given you are getting stronger weapons, but when you get to the peak of your weapons, then it's only a matter of time until the zombies' numbers get to great for you to handle.
- Every character that has a strength has a weakness and the weakness nearly outweighs the strength.
There is only so much to do in this game. You will feel like this game should be a demo to the actual game. You will only get 1-2 hours of play and then you'll forget about this game forever.
This game is a blast. Play as one of seven different characters. Each character has different attributes that can help you out (ability to find extra ammo, money, etc). You get different weapons to annihilate zombies with. Don't forget to duck into the houses to replenish your ammo and find much needed cash. This game is way addictive. I'm not sure if the game ever actually ends. I've made it to level 72 and it's been too tough for me to get any further.
Another great thing? No in game app purchases are needed. Buy the game for .99 and you are free to play away with no catches.
If you like shootin zombies get it! It's worth the buck.
this game is great, defiantly one of my favorite apps. but i don't believe its reaching its full potential. there are many things that could be added to boost the games quality, and i can most definitely guarantee people want more. perhaps a female character, special weapons, boss, multi player, level 100, maybe customization? As of the new update the game has lost a little quality,such as not being able to switch back to the original controls. And I hear there are alot of bugs but have not encountered many myself.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 03, 2011
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 28.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mika Mobile, Inc.
- © 2011 Mika Mobile, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.