Zone System Companion
De Shadow Detail Designs
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Zone System Companion is powerful tool which supports the use of the Zone System in the creation of fine art photographs. It can be used by both experienced practitioners and those new to the Zone System. Zone System Companion exploits the features offered on Apple's iOS devices to allow the photographer to easily record required information. It simplifies the record keeping aspect of the photographic process from previsualization through to the final print.
With Zone System Companion, the photographer can create a detailed record of each photograph taken. It offers easy-to-use data entry, voice annotation, geotagging and secondary photo documentation.
Zone System Companion simplifies entry of the traditional information about camera, film, exposure and development. Default settings streamline mundane entry tasks, enabling the photographer to concentrate on making art. By offering voice and image annotation, a richer reconstruction of the vital moment can be realized.
A complete record of each photograph can be exported to a computer through iTunes. The photographer can enter the darkroom with a heightened sense of awareness after reviewing this information.
Using Zone System Companion, a photographer can:
- Rapidly enter the traditional Zone System data
- Identify the geographic location of each shot with a pin on a map
- Describe each shot with both text and a voice recording
- Document each shot further with an iPhone/iPod photo of the subject
- Set defaults for camera, lens, f-stop, shutter speed, film and development adjustment
- Generate a report listing all information for each shot in a shooting session
- Include the iPhone/iPod photograph and voice recording in the generated report
- Export the shooting session report to the computer for use as a darkroom reference
Zone System Companion is being actively developed and enhanced. Please contact the developer with enhancement requests.
For further information and complete documentation, see:
Novedades de la versión 2.1
Build with iOS 10 SDK, supports iOS 8 thru 10.
Cleanup and bug fixes, specifically fixed a screen scroll issue when using dictation rather than keyboard.