Zones is the simplest way to convert time zones between cities around the world.
- Get a quick list of your favourite chosen time zones in the app.
- Easy conversion: tap on any favourite time zone to present a selected time in all of your other time zones.
- Includes a huge database of cities from every country in the world.
- Full iPad support, including a grid view (also available on iPhone), and full split-screen multitasking support.
- Share the selected times in your favourite cities through email, message or other apps that support text sharing. You can schedule a meeting for different locations and let them all know the correct time for their location!
- Access your list of favourite time zones from the Today Widget in Notification Centre. Perform quick conversions in the Today Widget by tapping on a Zone, and shifting time forward or back in hourly increments.
If you have friends or family in another city, conduct business overseas, or travel a lot, Zones makes it incredibly easy to quickly check the current time, or convert using a specific time and date.
Make sure you won't wake your parents up when you call, or check the time for your important conference call in a few days. Within the app you can add as many favourite cities as you like from a huge database that includes cities all over the world.
At any time you are able to select one of your cities, and set the time for that location, allowing you to see the relative time in all your other cities. When you're done, it's easy to reset to the current time.
Ideas for features or have an issue? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or reach us on Twitter @zones_app
This release brings an updated design to Zones, polishing both the list and grid views (available in Settings), as well as sharpening the colour schemes to look even better!
We also fixed some bugs, and worked on compatibility with iOS 12.
More new features will be arriving shortly.
As always, if you have feedback or any problems reach out through the Contact option in Settings, email email@example.com or reach us on Twitter @zones_app.
Ratings and Reviews
My wife and I are planning a trip to Hawaii and have Ben struggling with the time zone conversions for things like when we need to leave vs when we will arrive. Zones has been really great at helping us solve that problem. I was able to add Hawaii and tap on it to change the time there and it shows me what time that would be here. It even shows what date it would be in case it would be a day ahead or behind. In the free version, I was able to delete the preinstalled cities and add three of my own (Hawaii, Denver, and New York). These are the time zones I deal with for travel and, in the case of NY, telling when something will be on tv. My only complaint and the only flaw I found with this product is your local time is always at the top of the list. You can sort the cities automatically by time zone or reverse time zone, but your location is always at the top. I’d rather central time be between Eastern and Mountain. Otherwise, this is a 5- ⭐️ app for our needs. I’m still going to purchase the $2.99 pro upgrade to support the developer.
Reduced my stress
This app is fantastic. So easy to use and helps me to make sure that I am not missing meetings in the future because of Time conversion errors. Particularly with changing daylight savings times around the world
So few cities.
Madison Wisconsin, the capital of Wisconsin, is not there. If I had time I would check for the capitals of all the states in the US, as a minimum.I have an old time zone program that has all the cities that I'm interested in.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.