The ZONITH Staff Safety App is designed exclusively for use with ZONITH's centralized server solution. The App serves several purposes:
- Raising panic alarms.
- Lone-Worker Protection.
- Handling of alarms.
- Indoor & outdoor positioning.
The purpose of the ZONITH Staff Safety App is to give iPhone users the ability to raise a panic alarm when in distress. This can result from interaction with the main screen of the App, or by pressing a physical panic button on the ZONITH Bluetooth ID Badge (the smart ID card holder) communicating with the iPhone. The ZONITH server-based software solution will recognize the panic alarms and dispatch alerts instantly to the relevant parties to call for assistance.
The App includes a Lone-Worker protection service, which in case of un-acknowledgment of an alive-check message by the user, will raise an alarm to call for assistance.
The ZONITH Staff Safety App can also be used to handle alarms being dispatched from the server based software solution. Alarms are pushed from the ZONITH server software solution to the App so assigned users can handle alarms. This includes the ability to accept, decline or cancel responsibility for an alarm whilst informing all other alarm recipients in real-time, for effective first response management.
To ensure fast and accurate assistance the App supports GPS positioning when outside and Bluetooth positioning when inside buildings.
Please contact ZONITH Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about ZONITH's advanced alarm handling, staff safety, and panic alarm solutions.
Lone Worker protection module:
- Enable/disable Lone-Worker protection from the app.
- Set Job Text and variable Lone Worker session duration options.
- Respond to alive check messages.
- Extend Lone-Worker session with double click on ID Badge
- Self Test state is now synchronised with server software.
- Self Test reply messages now have a dedicated button to handle them.
- Old notifications in Notification Center are now cleared automatically.
- Centralised alarm handling actions configuration.
- Added visual indication of server connection state.
- Better connection error handling.
- Warning when Bluetooth is disabled and connection to the Bluetooth ID Badge disrupted.
- Added default port number for HTTPS (8448).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.