By Launching Pad Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** No. 1 puzzle game in nine countries! **
Are you quick on the draw? All the animals in the zoo are escaping, and it’s up to you to rope ’em in! Lasso lions, monkeys, zebras and parrots as fast as you can in frantic combo-based puzzle action.
★ Gameplay ★
Use your finger to draw around different species. Capture lots at once to get more points. Then go for big combo bonuses with figure eights, clover leaves or even wilder shapes. But watch out… if too many animals leap onto the screen, you’ll be overwhelmed!
Check out the gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a66BxcNWKnw
★ Reviews ★
Featured in Apple’s “What we’re playing” section!
“The graphics are cute and charming and very polished … addictive to keep re-playing to better your score … great when you just want to play a little five-minute game.” — Appmodo.com
“Zoo Lasso is a well designed and well executed lassoing game using the iPhone’s unique touchscreen interface.” — NoDPad.com
★ Features ★
• Start your mission as a lowly Volunteer Rope Holder and rise through all 11 ranks to Emperor of Entrapment and beyond.
• Make sure you catch the time-slowing tortoise!
• Resume your game at the touch of a button.
• Get the young ’uns playing — NoDPad.com calls Zoo Lasso “a perfect game for the kids”.
• Beat your friends’ best scores on the global OpenFeint leaderboards.
• Earn 17 OpenFeint Achievements for high ranks, impressive combos and many more challenging tasks.
You’ll be on the edge of your seat with Zoo Lasso’s new breed of fast and competitive shape-drawing gameplay. Start roping today!
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Brand new version of OpenFeint! (Plus a small bug fix.)
• Compare high scores with people nearby using all-new geolocation.
• Give us feedback with the OpenFeint Fan Club feature.
• Participate in OpenFeint chat or forums.
• Did we mention that OpenFeint is now better looking?
• We've also fixed a small bug with the 'Continue Game' screen.
Woo... hoo... Zoo... Lasso :D
Downloaded this with my 5 year old in mind but I've ended up playing much more frequently than him. As a previous reviewer mentioned, some times the lasso IS difficult to draw, and you really have to push to get it to show up (doesn't happen constantly, but it does happen often enough to be a pain). It gets a bit too hectic a bit too fast, which frustrates him as well. YMMV. Game's super cute, graphics are top-notch. I like the fact that there's strategy involved, and you can chain your loops to rack up points. It's short enough to let you to kill time during a short wait, but interesting & challenging enough so that I keep on coming back.
I'd give this a full 5 stars if there were also a slower mode, or the lasso issue didn't pop up every now and then, but I highly recommend this to those who enjoy puzzle games, or those who have young kids. Looking forward to seeing more apps from Launching Pad Games in the AppStore!
This game is cute, challenging actually fun. But it has a problem. When it asked if I wanted to enable sound I checked no, so of course I didn't have any. But even after I quit the game I didn't have sound. The volume control didn't work. I didn't even have a slider to adjust the volume on the music player. I had to reset my iPod to get sound back.
I really like this game. It cute and fun, not to mention addicting. The only thing I would change is make the "lasso" easier to draw, I have to push hard sometimes for it to show.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 07, 2010
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Launching Pad Games
- © 2009 Launching Pad Games Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.