We've reached over 9.5 million downloads! Thank you ZOOKEEPER fans! 10/1/2017
Featured in App Store for the US, Canada, Brazil, China, Japan, Korea, and many more!
Ranked overall #1 in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and other countries!
“ZOOKEEPER”, the popular action puzzle game played by over 10 million people, is now a Battle Puzzle, and is available for iOS!!!
“ZOOKEEPER” has powered up and become even more fun, with rankings, avatars, item collection, and other new elements!
This game is simple! For those who is familiar with "ZOOKEEPER", and even those who don’t can enjoy the game together!
“How to play”
How do you catch animals?
Slide an animal side by side, and line up three or more animals of the same kind vertically or horizontally to catch them!
The animals caught will count towards ATTACK or DEFENSE points.
How do you battle?
Battle by catching animals for ATTACK and DEFENSE points, 30seconds per round.
When your opponent’s LIFE is completely depleted, you win!
In the event of a draw, battle it out on the next round!!
*When victory hasn’t been decided after 5 rounds, most remaining LIFE wins.
Inviting friends to join the game, not only you'll get x1 power bottle for every friend invited (max 10 friends),
but you will also get the item "Hot Air Balloon" after inviting 10 friends.
Animal panel's arrangement is the same as your opponent!
even falling animal panels are also the same as your opponent.
The one who catch animals more effectively wins.
However, item panels will fall randomly,
therefore, victory just may depend on your luck.
Master active chains!
Just sits back and waiting for animal panels to disappear won’t get you anywhere!
While the panels disappear, try keep catching other animals and make your own chains!
Don’t miss the lucky animal!
One of the animal type are to be selected as Lucky animal, catching it will counts towards both your ATTACK and DEFENSE.
Don’t forget to check them out when starting a new round!
Losing Connection During Battle
When your opponent lost their connection during battle, their ATTACK and DEFENSE scores will be calculated from ATTACK and DEFENSE of their previous game.
Zookeeper Battle v4.5.0
New features and fixes!
・Now compatible with iPhoneX
・Fine adjustments were made to improve the gameplay experience
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy Zookeeper. I’m playing with my mom and brother. Overall a great game with new events starting at regular intervals. Of course, no game is perfect and I have a couple complaints -
1. Why does the regular zoo vandal often give you 3 hours to kill it but the super ultra only gets 1 hour? 3 hours for super ultras would be helpful.
2. Why do new events like bingo and challenge from the boss always start at the same time of day....for me 22:00 or 23:00. Unless that’s a Friday or Saturday night there’s no way I can be a first finisher as I have to wake up early for work. Maybe you could rotate the times so some of us have a chance at the prizes.
3. In the beginning I spent a few dollars sometimes on platinum medals but I no longer put money to this game. The reason is because when I spend 10 platinum medals 7 or 8 are duplicates and rarely do I get one of high level prizes. I’m not spending money for duplicates. Yes I know I can sell them for tickets and get something but the ticket value is so low it’s very hard to save up enough. Fix the duplicate issue and I would spend again.
Addicting yet not?
It's a great game with minor downfalls like most other games, but you've got to have some patience.
I've been an on and off player for the past 3 years and have Zookeeper as one of my alternative games. It still has new events and content with some throwbacks, which are great, and updates to keep it at top shape. To add to that, if one were to look around there's actually a decent amount of highly active players (not including myself). One small downfall, though, is the long waiting time when receiving new event data after one hasn't played for 1+ months and how the progress starts from 0% if your phone turns off for a few seconds. Some would also like to argue that waiting 15 minutes to regain one's CP is too long, but I've never really had a problem with that.
Fantastic Long-term app
I've had this game for two years (and another year before when I had a different phone/account) and it's never disappointed me. I've always had a great time playing it because there are numerous game modes to participate in. There are always new events happening and plenty of goals to reach. I highly recommend to anyone who's looking for a game app to keep playing without getting bored after a week.
- 125.6 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © KITERETSU Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Power Bottle $0.99
- Power Bottles (x6) $4.99
- Platinum Gacha Medal×1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.