ZOOM Cloud Meetings
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Stay connected wherever you go – start or join a 100-person meeting with flawless video, crystal clear audio, instant screen sharing, and cross-platform instant messaging – for free!
Zoom is used by over 500,000 customer organizations and is #1 in customer satisfaction.
It's super easy! Install the free Zoom app, click on "Host a Meeting," and invite up to 100 people to join you on video!
-Best iPhone and iPad video meeting quality
-Best iPhone and iPad screen sharing quality
-Screen share directly from your iPhone or iPad
-Screen share photos, web, and iCloud, MS OneDrive, Box or Dropbox files
-Screen share apps via iOS AirPlay
-Co-annotate during screen sharing on iPhone and iPad
-Real-time whiteboard collaboration on iPad
-Send group text, images, and audio files from mobile and desktop
-Contact availability status
-Easily invite phone, email, or company contacts
-Join as interactive participant or view-only webinar attendee
-Works over WiFi, 4G/LTE, and 3G networks
-Safe driving mode while on the road
-Connect with anyone on iPad, iPhone, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, Zoom Rooms, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephones
-Start a meeting by asking Siri to “start a Zoom video call with….”
Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.1.2
New and enhanced features:
-Increased maximum chat group size to 2000 participants.
-Users are now able to share their Dropbox content.
-Additional minor bug fixes.
Non-Standard UI, No iPad Pro 12.9" Support
Useful, and better than other webinar platforms, but some substantial issues:
1. Nonstandard keyboard, no support for modern swipe gestures on keys. Why is the number row not available? Why can’t I swipe up on a key to pull up the Shift version of the key?
2. No iPad Pro 12.9" support. This is an incredible oversight. I do 90% of of my work from the iPad Pro, and the reason I got the larger size is so I can use it for that much work. For an app like Zoom to not support it is really surprising.
3. Chat implementation is weak. It’d be substantially better if there was a sidebar for chat, so I can watch the video and chat simultaneously. As someone who’s hearing impaired, it’s frustrating to no longer be able to see speakers’ lips when the chat window takes over a good chunk of the screen. Also, it’s unnatural to have chat as a nested function of the Participants List/button.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 66.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- © Zoom Video Communications, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.