Now Rent a Self-Drive Car by the Hour, Day, Week, or Month
Whether you need to run around town or want to go out of station for a long weekend, Zoomcar has the vehicle for you. Zoomcar has 20+ different vehicle makes to choose from and offers self-drive services across 24 cities - Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Jaipur, Ludhiana, Mangalore-Manipal, Mysore, Vizag, Nagpur, Kochi, Vijayawada, Surat, Siliguri, Lucknow, and Guwahati. It’s all about customer flexibility as Zoomcar offers individuals the option to pick up a vehicle from a conveniently located parking station or through a doorstep delivery to a location of your choice.
With Zoomcar, your hiring experience is hassle free as the tariff always includes free fuel, insurance, and taxes. A refundable deposit of Rs.5000 is charged per trip, but if you’ve done multiple bookings then you can forego the deposit entirely!
So here’s what makes Zoomcar’s self-drive car rental service the premier choice:
• Hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly rental options.
• Free fuel, insurance, and taxes always included in the rate
• 20+ different makes to choose from - a range of hatchbacks, sedans, SUVs & luxury cars.
• All-India permits in all vehicles.
• Vehicles conveniently located near your home or office with a doorstep delivery option.
Offerings at Zoomcar Car Rental:
• Flexible Packages: We have introduced 3 attractive pricing options, depending on your usage & convenience. Each package provides a different amount of free kms (5, 10, or 15 free kms per hour). This means that individuals can always choose the right package for the amount of driving planned. If it’s a multi-day trip over a short distance, then Zoom Lite (5 kms/hr) is your best bet. If you’re travelling a very long distance in a short time, then best go with Zoom XL (15 kms/hr). If it’s just normal usage around town, then Zoom Classic (10 kms/hr) will suit just fine.
• Deal Shack: A one-stop shop for the best self-drive rental offers around. You can get up to 50% off on your booking. Self-drive car hire deals refresh daily at 12 noon, so do keep an eye out for the latest and greatest!
• Zoom Commute: Daily office commute is now hassle free and easy with Zoom Commute! Think of it as owning a Zoomcar for the week, starting at Rs.600/day. Fuel, taxes & insurance included just like with our normal package.
• Invite and Earn: You can invite your friends to make their first Zoomcar booking with your unique referral code and earn ₹300 free driving credits. What's more? Your friends also get flat ₹300 off on their first booking! Go ahead and share some love.
Here’s how to experience your very own self-drive car in 3 simple steps:
1. Download the Zoomcar app, select the car, location, and duration for your trip.
2. Upload your driver’s license prior to your booking start time and then Zoom off after completing the pickup checklist.
3. Return the car to the same location and fill the return checklist after a happy trip!
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zoomcar.in
Our Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/ZoomCarIndia
Improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t use Zoom car. Very bad service.
Just 3 words. “Don’t use Zoom”! I booked a car, paid the money, uploaded the driving license. Everything approved booking was confirmed and I was given a pickup location. Went there at 11:30 am as mentioned. But the mentioned car was not there! Called the customer care, I was informed that I will get a call back after the car has been located. Time 12:10 pm - customer car told me that the car is located at around 2 kms away from where I stand. I told that was not the location I was asked to pickup the car. I was put on hold for a while and was informed I will be provided with another car. 12:35 pm. One another rep called me and informed another location had more cars, I could go there to pick up the car. I was frustrated by then and told I would rather cancel my booking and would like a refund. Then that godly voice came in “Sorry sir we cannot refund the money” what the heck! I told her to connect me to a manager to discuss this. In the end I talked to 3 more person to get a confirmation to get the money refunded back!
I have used other self driving rental car services. But Zoomcar did really messed this one up! IPhone application seems good. But the real service/management is bad.
WORST SERVICE AND REFUND WAS NOT PROCESSED AND FALSELY CHARGED
I booked Hyundai Creta for 9 hours. There was no executive to give us the car , car was parked illegally front of Thane Sutherland Pvt Ltd Wagle Estate. Why the car was not at zoom car authorised location? Car was not getting unlocked by application So called multiple times to customer support and unlocked the car. That time only i informed them about the damaged car. when I returned the car again there were no one for inspection of car and documents. I kept the car at same place and left. Then after 10-12 hours I received only 1000 refund out of 5000 deposit, after calling customer support They informed the car was damaged and there are scratches on the car. Before start of the trip only i had raise this issue still why i was charged for this damage.
No proper time zone details while booking
I’m in USA, I have downloaded the app and tried to book a car for my India trip.. I have selected the pick point as Chennai airport and booked a car with start and end time assuming it showed the IST time zone.. I have received booking confirmation over my email with the same timings I have selected.. I have also received a text message on my India mobile for booking confirmation but it has different timings.
Later I realized that the app has taken the USA timings.. here are my two recommendations..
1) Nowhere the time zones(like IST, EST, CST etc) specified in the app. update the app to specify the time zones.
2) When I select the pick up location, by default the app should be intelligent enough to display timings based on local time zone. So that We don’t need to calculate timings between time zones and book the car.
Now I have to work with customer care to modify my trip timings which is really difficult because I couldn’t dial toll free from USA..
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.