This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Meet Happy. Brings beautiful, simple, scalable video conferencing with wireless content sharing and integrated audio to any meeting space – conference rooms, training rooms, huddle rooms, and executive offices.
Zoom Rooms software-based video conferencing system uses off-the-shelf, business-grade hardware for cameras, speakers, and monitors - making it the most flexible video solution. Easily connect to participants on mobile devices, desktops, and other rooms.
Easy 3 step setup: 1) Install the Zoom Rooms iPad App, 2) Connect to Zoom Rooms running on your Mac or PC, and 3) Click on "Meet Now" to start.
*New* The iPad screen can be switched to the Scheduling Display mode and placed outside the room to show current availability, display upcoming meetings, and allow you to reserve time for an instant Zoom meeting.
● Best video and screen sharing quality
● Quick setup to install Zoom Rooms with Outlook Exchange or Google Calendar
● One touch to start a meeting (or just say “Hey Zoom, start meeting”)
● Wireless screen sharing from any device
● Supports up to 3 HD screens to fit any conference room
● View the active speaker, content, or gallery view with 25 video feeds
● One-click room-to-room calling
● Up to 500 interactive participants or 10,000 view-only attendees (optional add-on)
● Record your meetings to share or review later
● Connect with anyone on Zoom Rooms, iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, H.323/SIP room systems, telephones, and other devices
What's New in Version 4.2.1
-After you sign into the Zoom Rooms controller, the list of rooms you can choose includes both the room name and the calendar resource.
-If you see a message that the connection could not be verified, you can now use the Retry button instead of being required to sign out. If you choose to sign out, you are prompted to enter the passcode.
-Minor bug fixes.
-Zoom Rooms Scheduling Display:
A new mode in the Zoom Rooms app configures your iPad tablet as separate display that you position on the wall outside of a conference room. This displays information about upcoming scheduled meetings, shows whether the room is busy or available, and lets you instantly schedule a meeting for the room. You can also delete meetings that were added using the display.
-Thumbnail video layout:
For Zoom Rooms with a single display, the new Thumbnail layout combines the speaker view with a scaled down gallery view.
-Multiple MXL USB microphone support:
Multiple MXL AC404 microphones are merged into a single entity and managed together.
-Ability to switch to a specific active camera:
When more than 2 cameras are available, dynamically choose which camera is active by choosing the camera from a list.
-Software audio processing option:
Administrators can choose to bypass the built-in Zoom audio processing.
-Option to reduce excessive sound reverberation:
Enable this option only if remote participants hear excessive echo from the room.
-Start or switch to the Zoom Rooms app from another app:
Use the zoomrooms:// schema from another iOS app to launch or switch to the Zoom Rooms iOS app.
-Support for PanaCast Intelligent Zoom
-Ability for administrators to test CEC adapters for TVs in Zoom Rooms
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 31, 2017
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 60.0 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- © Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.