Employee scheduling app with GPS time clock and timesheets. With ZoomShift, you can create work schedules in minutes, forecast labor to sales, and feel confident that everyone will show up when they are supposed to.
* Assign shifts to employees
* Create shifts that employees can pickup
* Send direct messages and group messages to your employees
* Share events with your staff
* Notify your employees with push, SMS and email when changes are made to your schedule
* Use weekly schedule templates to make schedules faster
* Approve and deny time off requests
* View no show and missed punches
* Export for payroll
* Track overtime
* See who’s working and who is available to call-in
* View work schedules and events
* See who you are working with
* Request and manage shift drops
* Request and manage time off
This app is free as a part of your ZoomShift subscription.
Employees: Ask your manager to invite you to join their schedule so you can login to the app.
Managers: Create an account and invite your employees to claim their account.
Minor updates. Thanks for using ZoomShift!
Ratings and Reviews
A Good Base
My impression is that this app is a good base for further improvement. It's uncomplicated, and does its purpose without disruptive errors and crashes.
One place I see potential is in the layout: I have to look around for a few seconds to find things. The first time I needed the app for something, I wanted to pick up a shift but couldn't see what shifts were open for the day on the "Today" tab. Of course, I won't have trouble finding that again, but it was puzzling the first time. Recently, I've been contacted through something called "Conversations" but I cannot ever find it after I've closed it.
Apart from navigation, the app is everything I wanted from it -- it has a crisp look, it's easy to use, and it works. Good work so far!
Works great. I was using a paper time card and Excel to rack time and attendance, but now I'm using Zoomshift. It has made running my business a lot simpler.
Good app for improvement
It seems to be easy to use and user friendly but would be nice to have an auto login like iPhone thumbprint since the app constantly logs me out
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.