Zoosk - #1 Dating App
By Zoosk, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With the #1 dating app, 3 million messages sent daily, 8 million verified photos, and 40 million members worldwide you’ll enjoy meeting singles on a dating app that works hard to make dating easier for you.
* According to App Annie and Techcrunch, Zoosk is the #1 iOS dating app in all-time revenue:
* Zoosk was named ‘best dating app of 2016’ by Wallethub: https://wallethub.com/blog/best-dating-apps/19745/
Come see for yourself why so many local singles are giving Zoosk a try…
* Personalized SmartPick™ introductions based on your likes and preferences.
* Zoosk’s Photo Verification feature that lets members submit video selfies to confirm that they look like their photos.
* More ways to meet people—quickly match up or search for who you like.
* Advanced search options including body type, religion, height, and more.
* A helpful customer support team to give you help when you need it.
Let the #1 dating app help you find more singles who are more your style.
Zoosk’s Behavioral Matchmaking™ technology is constantly learning from the actions of more than 40 million members so we can set you up with people you're more likely to hit it off with.
First Comes Like™
Become a paid subscriber and enjoy these benefits:
* Chat with other subscribers.
* Say yes to your SmartPicks.
* See profiles of who’s viewed you.
1-month subscription: $29.99
3-month subscription: $59.99
6-month subscription: $74.99
12-month subscription: $99.99
**Prices are in U.S. dollars, exclude any applicable sales tax, may vary in countries other than the U.S., and are subject to change without notice.
Please note that with all subscriptions:
* Your subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
* Your subscription will automatically renew and your iTunes account will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of your current one/three/six/twelve month subscription period.
Have questions or want to contact us? Browse more resources:
* Help: http://zoosk.com/help
* Success Stories: https://about.zoosk.com/en/blog/success-stories/
* Online Dating Safety Tips: https://www.zoosk.com/safety
What's New in Version 8.8.8
Thanks for updating your Zoosk app! We update our iOS app every two weeks in order to improve the speed and functionality of your dating experience. When new features are available in your area, we’ll notify you in the app.
A Few Issues with the App
1- I am 42 seeking men 38-48. I specified that when setting my search criteria. But that didn’t limit the ages of those that could see and respond to my profile. I’d say a majority of my messages were from men in their fifties and as old as 64.
2- Same issue above applies to any ethnicity you wish to search within.
3- I had a few messages from men that said a canned “thanks for the greeting”. But I’d never sent them a greeting, nor would I. I think the app is doing this to encourage communication. But it didn’t work.
4- When an interested person smiles or winks your way, you are asked if you are interested. Saying no does nothing. They can continue to message you and harass you if you don’t reply.
5- As a result of #4, I had a 54 year old man become inappropriate. I told him 4 different times I wasn’t interested. There is no way to block a person unless you report them for abuse of the rules.
Overall a positive experience. I met two men in three months, both positive experiences. I may come back to Zoosk in the future but hope they fix some of the above listed issues.
You either pay or don’t talk to anyone
I’m not somebody who usually writes reviews on apps but I sought out the “Write a Review” for this one. Biggest complaint, this app literally stonewalls you from meeting anyone by not allowing you to see their name or chat with them until you pay for a subscription. If you tray and write in your description your Snapchat or name at all then their review team will remove it before approving it to be public. The app is literally useless for this very reason. I’ve even tried taking screenshots of my name on Snapchat and when it was reviewed by their team they didn’t allow the picture to be used. They might get actual subscribers if they allow basic functionality of dating app features.
Somehow I was reserved to the bad reviews I read about Zoosk. I’m a person that want to have my own experience. Unfortunately the members were right! Fake profiles, messages that I did not receive and it’s said, I have one, members who like me and when I open their profiles, they are not there. I set up my profile with restriction for certain group of people, but I am keep receiving on SmartPick exactly that group of people!!! I spoke to spoke with customer service few times, they assure me that everything is fine but alas!
This site seems as a joke, don’t spend your money for them people! They make advantage of single people money!!!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 07, 2017
- Version: 8.8.8
- Size: 90.1 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Zoosk, Inc.
- © 2007-2017 Zoosk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Zoosk Subscription$29.99
- Zoosk Subscription$59.99
- Zoosk Subscription$74.99
- 180 Zoosk Coins$19.99
- Zoosk Subscription$39.99
- Zoosk Premium Messaging$9.99
- 480 Zoosk Coins$39.99
- 50 Zoosk Coins$4.99
- Zoosk Subscription$29.99
- Zoosk Premium Messaging$29.99