Zoosk - #1 Dating App
By Zoosk, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the #1 dating app, 3 million messages sent daily, 8 million verified photos, and 38 million members worldwide you’ll enjoy meeting singles on a dating app that works hard to make dating easier for you.
* According to App Annie and Techcrunch, Zoosk is the #1 iOS dating app in all-time revenue:
* Zoosk was named ‘best dating app of 2016’ by Wallethub: https://wallethub.com/blog/best-dating-apps/19745/
Come see for yourself why so many local singles are giving Zoosk a try…
* Personalized SmartPick™ introductions based on your likes and preferences.
* Zoosk’s Photo Verification feature that lets members submit video selfies to confirm that they look like their photos.
* More ways to meet people—quickly match up or search for who you like.
* Advanced search options including body type, religion, height, and more.
* A helpful customer support team to give you help when you need it.
Let the #1 dating app help you find more singles who are more your style.
First Comes Like™
Become a paid subscriber and enjoy these benefits:
* Chat with other subscribers.
* Say yes to your SmartPicks.
* See profiles of who’s viewed you.
1-month subscription: $29.99
3-month subscription: $59.99
6-month subscription: $74.99
12-month subscription: $99.99
**Prices are in U.S. dollars, exclude any applicable sales tax, may vary in countries other than the U.S., and are subject to change without notice.
Please note that with all subscriptions:
* Your subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
* Your subscription will automatically renew and your iTunes account will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of your current one/three/six/twelve month subscription period.
Have questions or want to contact us? Browse more resources:
* Help: http://zoosk.com/help
* Success Stories: https://about.zoosk.com/en/blog/success-stories/
* Online Dating Safety Tips: https://www.zoosk.com/safety
What's New in Version 8.7.22
Thanks for updating your Zoosk app! We update our iOS app every two weeks in order to improve the speed and functionality of your dating experience. When new features are available in your area, we’ll notify you in the app.
Just Enough to Kept You
It only took me 2 1/2 months to figure this out. Zoosk gives you enough information to keep you interested.
When I first started without paying, I had all kinds of close interesting ladies, so I want to chat with them, so I paid for a month. Had a lady that was interested in me and I was with her, so we dated for a couple of months. So after dating we felt we wasn't right for each other. The membership ran out when I went back to it. So I waited till payday to renew, but before that I was looking and was coming up with a lot of good interesting lady again, but after I renewed again the lady wasn't the same and further away again. So when that month was up I didn't renew for 2 weeks and it happened again with interesting lady and closer, so I renew. The very same thing happened again.
I know Zoosk is wanting to make as much money as they can, but this is still BS.
This is just how I feel about the web site, so I'm over it and not returning.
Don't bother paying for upgrades
Don't bother paying for upgrades. Paying only ends up exposing you to more people, in another state. If you live in New York, or LA, maybe there are thousands of people that are active. In somewhere like Metro Detroit, maybe there are several hundred. Once you've seen them, then Zoosk starts showing people in the next state. Uses distance to gauge who to show you. But two hours across a lake is a four hour drive.
I was encouraged enough by what was happening with just the free service, to pay for a year, it takes time to talk to people on these apps sometimes. Anyways, seeing what I see now, after a couple months of the paid service, I'm definitely canceling the subscription after the year is up.
I still think it's possible to find a lasting connection on here. But it's a lot harder than they make it out to be
The old bait and switch. disappointing.
I downloaded this app specifically because I had read a few articles singing its praises. So I decided to download it and do the free trial mode.
It's funny, but when I am not paying for a membership, it's like I'm the most popular guy on this thing. Lots of profile views, lots of messages, lots of people that want to meet. All of the sudden, I finally decide to cave and pay for a membership, and what do you know?!?!
Crickets! My high number of profile views, diminished down to three. All those messages in my inbox, ended up being just two, and one of them was from a fake profile. On my profile views and people who wanted to meet, that number was drastically lower as initially told as well...
Don't be a sucker. All of these dating applications are just banking off of your loneliness. Go out and meet people in the real world.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 13, 2016
- Version: 8.7.22
- Size: 80.5 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Zoosk, Inc.
- © 2007-2016 Zoosk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Zoosk Subscription$29.99
- 180 Zoosk Coins$19.99
- Zoosk Subscription$74.99
- Zoosk Subscription$59.99
- Zoosk Subscription$39.99
- 480 Zoosk Coins$39.99
- 50 Zoosk Coins$4.99
- Zoosk Premium Messaging$9.99
- Zoosk Subscription$99.99
- 1800 Zoosk Coins$99.99