Zoosk - #1 Dating App
By Zoosk, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the #1 dating app, 3 million messages sent daily, 8 million verified photos, and 38 million members worldwide you’ll enjoy meeting singles on a dating app that works hard to make dating easier for you.
* According to App Annie and Techcrunch, Zoosk is the #1 iOS dating app in all-time revenue:
* Zoosk was named ‘best dating app of 2016’ by Wallethub: https://wallethub.com/blog/best-dating-apps/19745/
Come see for yourself why so many local singles are giving Zoosk a try…
* Personalized SmartPick™ introductions based on your likes and preferences.
* Zoosk’s Photo Verification feature that lets members submit video selfies to confirm that they look like their photos.
* More ways to meet people—quickly match up or search for who you like.
* Advanced search options including body type, religion, height, and more.
* A helpful customer support team to give you help when you need it.
Let the #1 dating app help you find more singles who are more your style. Join Zoosk, the dating app where First Comes Like.
Become a paid subscriber and enjoy these benefits:
* Chat with other subscribers.
* Say yes to your SmartPicks.
* See profiles of who’s viewed you.
1-month subscription: $29.99
3-month subscription: $59.99
6-month subscription: $74.99
12-month subscription: $99.99
**Prices are in U.S. dollars, exclude any applicable sales tax, may vary in countries other than the U.S., and are subject to change without notice.
Please note that with all subscriptions:
* Your subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
* Your subscription will automatically renew and your iTunes account will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of your current one/three/six/twelve month subscription period.
Have questions or want to contact us? Browse more resources:
* Help: http://zoosk.com/help
* Success Stories: https://about.zoosk.com/en/blog/success-stories/
* Online Dating Safety Tips: https://www.zoosk.com/safety
What's New in Version 8.7.10
Thanks for updating your Zoosk app! We update our iOS app every two weeks in order to improve the speed and functionality of your dating experience. When new features are available in your area, we’ll notify you in the app.
Crooks and Robbers
Don't get this. Get Plenty of Fish or OkCupid. Even Tinder and Skout would be better. I made the profile. There was only one girl I liked and I knew she was real because of her description (small town life). You have to pay to message or talk. I did the only thing I knew to let her know I was interested, so I winked. She looked at my profile quite a few times and I got a message back in return. So I bit the bullet and payed the $30 for a month. Turns out when you wink a profile is programmed to automatically send you a message back. It told me "They appreciate the wink and they'll get back to me". Turns out I can't talk to her at all unless she's a member to. I went to my profile and figured I could put my first name in the description so next time she looked she could find me. My change went under review and they removed that part. They also try to scam you even more by having you buy this in app currency to, among other things, find out if people have read your message. All of this on top of the subscription you already payed for. I'm a fool and should have known better. I've never been so mad. Don't bother with Zoosk. I feel violated.
2 weeks and I've already got a "Love Buzz"
I'm not what you is a catch. I'm a disabled veteran, but I have a huge heart and ability to write. I had the attention of 5 (Yes, FIVE) gorgeous women in the FIRST WEEK. I really connected with one and we are already feeling a 'great connection'. Remember, just be honest, open, and dog gone it, take a chance. Teresa and are already listening to and sharing love songs!! Good Luck everyone!!
This is a scam. If you view someone's profile and they view your profile back, you are able to see that. If you send them a wink and you both "connect" you will be able to see that and then be prompted to send these people a message. However, you cannot send or read messages if you do not subscribe and when you do pay to subscribe you may not be able to do things unless you pay more money (including messaging) this is a huge scam trying to milk you for money. It's not worth the storage it takes up; do not bother downloading!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 11, 2016
- Version: 8.7.10
- Size: 49.9 MB
- Languages: English, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Zoosk, Inc.
- © 2007-2016 Zoosk Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Zoosk Subscription$29.99
- 180 Zoosk Coins$19.99
- Zoosk Subscription$74.99
- Zoosk Subscription$59.99
- Zoosk Subscription$39.99
- 480 Zoosk Coins$39.99
- 50 Zoosk Coins$4.99
- Zoosk Subscription$99.99
- Zoosk Subscription$29.99
- 1800 Zoosk Coins$99.99