By ZotPad oy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ZotPad is an iPad/iPhone client for Zotero reference management software. The purpose of ZotPad is to allow accessing Zotero libraries from mobile devices. The software provides read and write access to Zotero files stored on the Zotero server, WebDAV server, or Dropbox and supports adding notes and tags to your items.
ZotPad contains a basic file reader that can be used to open the most common file types and can send attachment files by email. Annotation workflow can be easily set up with third-party PDF annotating software.
The app comes with an in-app user guide and support features.
What's New in Version 1.2.15
- Fixes an issue that caused the app to crash when running on iOS 7
- Fixes an issue that sometimes prevented automatic cacheing of active items
- Fixes an issue that caused Dropbox connection to crash when synchronising large libraries
- Reseting username will now force a new login instead of just creating a new API key
Constantly crashes; never upgraded
App *was* great. But as the specs show it hasn't been updates since 2013 and now no longer works with the latest iOS. Won't open. Always crashes. Save your money until the developer upgrades.
Crashed on the first use
The first time I used this app to make an entry, it crashed. Now the app will not open. Useless.
From great to useless
Used this app quite a bit, for a couple of weeks it has started to crash upon opening. Completely useless. Have been waiting for an update, but apparently the app is not high on the list for zotero. Will try and find something new.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 26, 2013
- Version: 1.2.15
- Size: 55.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, Italian, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ZotPad oy
- © 2011-2012 Mikko Rönkkö
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.