By Derek Spears
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A simple application to see Local and Zulu time (GMT) or multiple time zones in a single glance. Useful for pilots in getting weather briefings and filing flight plans, or Ham radio operators to do timezone conversions. No more worrying about getting the timezone offset correct or Daylight Savings Time conversions. Easily convert from different time zones, including times in the future or past.
On the iPhone:
- The Zulu Time page gives a quick view of both Zulu and Local times
- The Offset Time page allows you to see Zulu and local time either in the future or past by entering an offset via the Offset button. Tapping either Zulu or Local times will allow you to enter a time in the future or past, synchronizing both Local and Zulu times with that offset. The offset only applies to this view (except on the iPad the offset applies to everything on the page)
- The Multiple Zones page allows you to add as many time zones as you wish in a scrolling view. Clicking on any Time Zone will allow you to change it.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
Fix for a TodayView Widget crash if you have no time zones set.
Whats new in version 2.5...
- iOS 10 compatibility
- Split screen for iPad (Finally, I know, right?)
- Bug fixes
- Under the hood modernization and various things you probably don't care about but are very cool. Trust me.
Great Zulu Clock!!!
This was a well worth $.99 spent! Better than wasting $.99 on Candy Crush! The clock set its self up based on my location, and I'm somewhere very unusual! Somehow, it gave me the exact settings that I needed! This clock rocks!