By Derek Spears
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A simple application to see Local and Zulu time (GMT) or multiple time zones in a single glance. Useful for pilots in getting weather briefings and filing flight plans, or Ham radio operators to do timezone conversions. No more worrying about getting the timezone offset correct or Daylight Savings Time conversions. Easily convert from different time zones, including times in the future or past.
On the iPhone:
- The Zulu Time page gives a quick view of both Zulu and Local times
- The Offset Time page allows you to see Zulu and local time either in the future or past by entering an offset via the Offset button. Tapping either Zulu or Local times will allow you to enter a time in the future or past, synchronizing both Local and Zulu times with that offset. The offset only applies to this view (except on the iPad the offset applies to everything on the page)
- The Multiple Zones page allows you to add as many time zones as you wish in a scrolling view. Clicking on any Time Zone will allow you to change it.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
- Added multiple timezones to Today View
- Today View now respects the same settings as the app, i.e. setting "Use 24 hour format" in the settings for ZuluTime will apply to both the app and the Today View
- Added an option in the settings to have display read as GMT or UTC
- Removed the Nag-O-Tron about giving a review, so please give us a good review if you can!
I have been using the product for a while and love it. The app is well thought out and easy to use.
The Best Time Zone App
Hands down one of my most used utility apps. I love it! So simple, yet so powerful. It keeps the correct times regardless of where you travel.
Does everything you need perfectly.