ZuluDesk Teacher gives teachers the tools to manage their students' school-issued devices. Using the intuitive interface, you can restrict which apps students can access on their device, keep students focused during class by creating Lessons that allow or restrict certain apps and websites, answer students' questions with Messages, and use Weblock to make sure students can only visit teacher-approved websites.
- Restrict and allow apps (including games and social media)
- Create Lessons for each subject
- Answer students' questions with Messages
- See student device information
- Restrict and allow websites with Weblock
- Remotely install apps on your students’ devices
- The dashboard now gives more informative error messages.
- Fixed issue that prevented the Hide Other Devices from being enabled.
- Fixed issue that sometimes caused the app to crash when removing an app.
- Fixed issue that prevented the dashboard from updating when switching users on devices with Demo Kit enabled.
- ZuluDesk B.V.
- 74 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 ZuluDesk B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.