ZuluDesk Student gives students with the tools to enhance their educational experience. Using the intuitive interface, students can install pre-approved apps, iBooks, and documents on their device and ask their teachers questions with Messages. ZuluDesk Student also empowers students by allowing them to perform simple management tasks like update apps, iOS, and more.
- Install teacher-approved apps
- Ask teachers questions with Messages
- Allow students to update apps, iOS, and more.
- The dashboard now gives more informative error messages.
- Fixed issue that prevented the Hide Other Devices from being enabled.
- Fixed issue that sometimes caused the app to crash when removing an app.
- Fixed issue that prevented the dashboard from updating when switching users on devices with Demo Kit enabled.
Ratings and Reviews
- ZuluDesk B.V.
- 96.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 ZuluDesk B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.