Zumper is a full service home and apartment rental platform trusted by tenants and landlords to easily find and rent the best places to live. We have the largest inventory of verified listings available online, list new housing inventory before other sites, and make the application process seamless.
And now, in select markets, Zumper will manage your entire apartment search for you. You no longer have to waste time hunting for apartments.
How it works:
• We have a lot of listings. Over 1 million to be exact. You can search and lease on your own or let Zumper manage the entire process for you. Select listings with the purple badges in the Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, and Houston markets are qualified for our on-demand apartment search service.
• Only see quality apartments, houses, and condos. We authenticate landlords that sign up on Zumper and PadMapper. Plus, all community listings are monitored by our spam filters. That means we’re working hard to prevent any shenanigans, duplicates, or scams when you hunt apartments.
• Real-time alerts give you a leg up. Filter by location, price range, bedroom count, pet-friendly, or amenity and set an alert to get notifications the second a new listing is posted. You’re alerted before anyone sees the place on other apartment rental sites like Craigslist, Zillow, or Trulia.
• Forget the paperwork. Hunt for apartments with listings marked Instant Apply. They accept digital applications and Experian credit reports. Fill out your information once and submit to as many apartment listings as your heart desires. You’ll get in front of landlords faster and save a few trees in the process.
Zumper for iPhone, iPad, and the Apple Watch is the simplest way to find your next place in the United States and Canada. But don’t just take our word for it:
“High quality apartments for rent, slick UI and very useful alerts. Add neighborhoods you like and get notifications on new apartments before anyone else. Most useful rental app out there.”
“Easy to use, great user interface, and huge inventory of rentals. I was able to rent my apartment very quickly using Zumper. Their landlords all replied to me.”
“Hands down, the best apt search app. Better guide than Zillow, Trulia, Craigslist.”
“It was so nice to have someone help narrow down our search and ultimately find the perfect place for us and our dog.”
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Zumper
Usage of the Zumper app is bound by the Zumper terms of service - https://www.zumper.com/terms-of-use.
We love feedback. Get in touch with us with any questions or comments at email@example.com
· Bug Fixes & General Improvements ·
We're always trying to make the app better. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Scammers, unprofessional and unreliable
I did everything from filling out the financials, also paid to have an updated credit report ready for review so when I chose an apartment the owner or management company had access to it. Unbeknownst to me very apartment I was interested told me they cannot view it on Zumper. Why? Because they have to be on Zumper as well. The apartments are rented out and retrieved from another website. There’s no full disclosure telling you that some owners and management companies cannot view the credit report they had you purchase. The information is unreliable and a scam.
I tried reaching out to them to help me and they receive responded very late. Also the response was not pertaining to my question at all. I tried telling them and they gave another response not pertaining to my concerns. If you want to find an apartment in a certain area or neighborhood, I suggest to drive out there or have someone drive you around and look for yourselves, you get better deals and get to see the apartments up close and not in an app taken by professionals to make them look like they’re worth more than actual price. All the renting apps are alike.
Save yourself the time, money and headache. DIY!
I have moved ~10 times in the last couple of years and was finally ready to settle down in Chicago. However, I only had a 3 day timeline to start looking for apartments and sign a lease. A friend recommended Jeremy to me and within a couple of hours we were on the phone going through 15 options he had pulled for me in the area based on my preferences. We narrowed it down to 5 and he scheduled all of the appointments for less than 48 hours later. A few hours later I had found multiple apartments I liked and one that I loved - he even helped me to get some extra deals before signing the lease. After moving so many times and how stressful it was finding an apartment every other time, I never knew it could be this easy and downright enjoyable. I give all the credit to Jeremy and would recommend him to ANYONE who is looking to move to the Chicago area - he was excellent!
Developer Response ,
I'm so glad we were able to take the stress out of this move for you!
The financial section
Everything else was decent questions when applying. Except asking for my bank account # and how much do I have in my bank account is super sketchy. Overall the whole new app is straight forward better than Zillow and Trulia, etc.. because you can instantly apply directing to the agent or homeowner. If you ask for our credit report you have all the information needed. Asking for my bank account # and $$$ is unnecessary and it leads to more hackers and it says on the fine print that Zumper will not be held responsible. So I think this app needs to be relooked at.. I applied to one of the housing here for the first time and I had to call the homeowner to tell him that we are not going to put our bank account info nor tell him unless he accepts our application. So if he sees and 95% application then oh well. We as people have the right anyway..hopefully this helps others.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.