By Zwift, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Never ride alone again. Zwift is an online 3D world populated by cyclists powered by indoor cycling equipment. Pair a bluetooth cycling speed sensor, power meter, or smart trainer and away you go!
• Participate in group rides or races scheduled throughout the day
• Full library of individual workouts and training plans available
• Climb an epic mountain, zoom around central London, sprint through an Italian villa, and more
• Ride at your own time, at your own pace. If group rides or training isn't for you, just log in and ride with others how you wish.
SUPPORTED BLUETOOTH HARDWARE:
• Cycling Power Meters
• Cycling Speed Sensor (for non-smart trainers)
• Cycling Cadence Sensor (optional)
• Heart Rate strap (optional)
• Smart Trainers
SUPPORTED BICYCLE TRAINERS:
• Wahoo KICKR & SNAP
• Tacx Smart models
• Elite B+ models
• Kurt Kinetic inRide
• Kurt Kinetic Smart
• Cycleops Bluetooth models
• All classic (non-smart) trainers, with use of a Bluetooth speed sensor
• Zwift monthly subscription lets you ride as much as you want for $9.99/month USD. Prices may vary from country to country. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account, and your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 1.0.16400
We've improved app stability and added a few features in this update, including:
• Having an off day? You can now adjust workout intensity up or down 10% during a workout. Just tap the screen and use the FTP adjustment arrows.
• New tire size selector now available when using a speed sensor. Great for 650c or kids bikes.
• Training Stress Score (TSS) is now calculated and shown after a workout
• Segment timers are now always visible to help track your progress
• When waiting in an event paddock you can now see event duration and pace information
• 'Trek Challenge' mission added
• Fixed crash related to using the Wahoo ANT dongle
• Improved rider behavior to help reduce 'wild' riders that do not respect the road temporarily
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 15, 2017
- Version: 1.0.16400
- Size: 505 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Zwift, Inc
- © 2016 Zwift, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases