Ride and run in the real world and power your avatar across our virtual worlds. Download Zwift to your supported device, then pair up your Bluetooth enabled bike trainer, cycling power meter, footpod, or supported treadmill and get going.
• Try a workout from our library of training plans, world-class workouts, or create your own
• Climb an epic mountain, sprint through central London, or sweat through intervals in an Italian villa
• Participate in group rides, runs, workouts or races -- over 200 events a day
• Train, ride, run any time. Your time, your pace, your place.
• Zwift monthly subscription lets you ride as much as you want for $14.99. Prices may vary from country to country. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account, and your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Running on Zwift is free access for a limited time. Run free, for free. Unlimited miles.
SUPPORTED BLUETOOTH HARDWARE:
• Cycling Power Meters
• Cycling Speed Sensor (for non-smart trainers)
• Cycling Cadence Sensor (optional)
• Smart Trainers
• Running footpods
• Select Bluetooth 4.0 Treadmills
• Heart Rate strap (optional)
SUPPORTED BICYCLE TRAINERS:
• Wahoo KICKR & SNAP
• Tacx Smart models
• Elite B+ models
• Kurt Kinetic inRide
• Kurt Kinetic Smart
• Cycleops Bluetooth models
• All classic (non-smart) trainers, with use of a Bluetooth speed sensor
SUPPORTED TREADMILLS AND FOOTPODS FOR RUNNING:
• BowFlex BXT116/BXT216 treadmills
• Any StarTrac treadmills with a bluetooth button
• LifeFitness T3 home treadmills
• True Fitness Performance 300
• Stryd foot pod
• Milestone pod
• Polar Stride Sensor
• UnderArmour Record Equipped shoes
With access to Apple Health, Zwift and save your activity data as well as allow the use of an Apple Watch for realtime heart rate data.
• Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update July 18th on iPhone
Was working perfectly (with an occasional minor issue) for the last year + until the update. Both my wife and I have had countless WiFi drops, Wahoo Kickr stops responding to grade changes etc. Complete disaster for us. I have an iPhone X and she uses an iPhone 8. Both having a terrible user experience since update. Deleted and reinstalled app, checked WiFi connection, did a spin down etc. Nothing is helping. Been zwifting since almost the beginning of Zwift, never had such a horrible user experience.
Side note...I hear we are getting another crappy Richmond type course that nobody likes in exchange for a hefty price increase coming up for legacy users. For the record, the only reason people Zwift is for Watopia. Maybe we can get more worlds like that sometime instead of all these UCI course remakes?
Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your setup. If you contact our support team, we can help troubleshoot your trainer and any dropouts you're experiencing.
We've been working on the new course for a while now and highly recommend checking it out. Give it a go and let us know what you think.
- Team Zwift
Cannot get it to work for more than 3 seconds
I really, really don’t want to leave this unfavorable review, but I’ve been trying to use the iPhone Zwift app all morning. It hangs up within 3 seconds of clicking RIDE. It won’t even WATCH for more than 3 seconds before hanging up. It becomes totally unresponsive. Tech support responded quickly, but said they can’t help me, they don’t know why I’m having the issue.
I have an iPhone X, but it’s supposed to be compatible, no problem. I’ve rebooted the phone, deleted and reinstalled the app; same results. Zwift appears to work on the computer, but my computer doesn’t have Ant or Bluetooth.
So I’m stuck. And Zwift seems to have quit responding to my requests for help.
I’m at a loss, can’t use my new trainer with Zwift. If there’s ever a resolution, I’ll modify or leave a new review.
Hi there, We really appreciate this detailed review and your honest feedback about our app. I can assure you we are taking these responses seriously and will try to get this sorted out for you. I would also like to apologize for not being able to figure out why your iPhone X was not working within our platform. Since this was from an older version of Zwift, I would recommend updating to the latest version and checking to see if your phone is a bit more responsive.
As for the Ant + issue with your computer, I would recommend a USB ANT + kit and dongle for a better connection with your trainer. The kit should allow connectivity through your computer while limiting dropouts with your trainer. If these options are not working, or you continue to have issues connecting your setup, please contact our support and let them know you would like to speak with Mike from the app store. I'll make sure we exhaust all steps to get you riding on our platform again. -Mike CX at Zwift
Better than staring at a wall...
Works relatively well but dropouts with the Apple Watch can be a bit annoying. I also really wish they would allow you to choose which course to ride. It’s been on the wishlist for a long time. I also had a lost connection after an hour of riding and lost an hours worth of data working toward a challenge. I don’t understand why they can’t add that back into your account, especially if you have the fit file. Hopefully that can be rectified soon. Frustrating, but only has happened once to me so far.
- Zwift, Inc
- 916.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Zwift, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Zwift $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.