By McNeil-PPC, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you start your day by checking the pollen index and weather forecast? Now you can find them both in one place. The ALERGYCAST™ with SYMPTOM TRACKER also helps you log and track your pollen symptoms and awards you with charms along the way.
Here's how ALERGYCAST™ with SYMPTOM TRACKER can help you better understand your allergy symptoms:
• Get pollen and extended weather forecasts together, to help plan your day.
• Log symptoms and track how you're feeling.
• Unlock charms as you log and reach milestones.
• Notifications alert you when pollen is high in your area.
• See which pollens are high, and get tips to deal with them.
• Set your favorite places or use your location for fast forecasts.
• Find ZYRTEC® products near you quickly and easily with the product locator.
What's New in Version 3.4
• Calendar view displays 90 days of symptom log.
• Select date range within calendar view to display log summary.
• Push notifications available for high, medium and low pollen days.
• Allergy and weather forecasts now displayed with night time views.
All problems fixed!
The 2.0 update crashes every time I try to open it. iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1. Luckily, it's winter so there's plenty of time to fix it before my allergies act up in the spring. It WAS a great app, so I'm looking forward to updating this review.
Update: v3.4 under iOS 7.0.4 works great! Very responsive and a great new look. I mostly use the app when traveling so I know what to expect when I arrive at my destination. It doesn't actually make me use more or less medicine, but I do use the app a lot.
Lives in Florida
I love this app. Florida has year round allergies to keep up with. I like tracking my symptoms. Asthma/chest symptoms are missing. You need to add these. Also add vacation locations as a choice so people can see if where they are or are going is a good location for their allergies. People come to Florida in the winter not realizing that they can get bad allergy symptoms because they are coming from snow. It's the first week of February and the pollen count is above 9. People need to be able to just check this without adding locations to their app.
Very accurate pollen count! Could use more symptoms to track better. US only?
This app lists not only the type of pollen but also species and percentages. I love it. One thing to improve is the symptom tracker - it needs a fill in the blank or more symptoms. For example I have a Sinus headache and nothing on there comes close to it so I can't record it currently. Would also like an export data function (it may exist but I haven't found it yet). It also appears to be for US locations only?
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jan 09, 2014
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 15.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: McNeil-PPC, Inc
- © McNEIL-PPC, Inc. 2009 All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.