By McNeil-PPC, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now you can find out how pollen might really make you feel.
The AllergyCast® update adds exciting new features to help you track and manage your allergy symptoms like never before. It includes the all-new Allergy Impact. It’s like a real feel for your allergies. If Allergy Impact is higher than the pollen count, you might feel more sneezy than you’d expect. If it’s lower, you might not feel as bad as the pollen count suggests.
Here’s how ZYRTEC® AllergyCast® with Allergy Impact can help you better manage your symptoms:
• Daily Allergy Impact and pollen count to help you plan your day.
• Hourly, 10-day weather and allergy forecasts in one place.
• Enhanced symptom tracking to help you learn what’s making you sneeze.
• Multiple profiles to track your symptoms and those of loved ones.
• Customizable notifications alert you when pollen is high.
• Updates on how pollen is affecting other allergy sufferers in your area.
What's New in Version 4.0.3
+ Bug fixes for data migration
Helps out a lot! Needs more symptoms to track
Great app. Suits my needs just fine. However I really wish you could track more symptoms like headaches. There are days where I feel really itchy, however I want to be able to identify the pollens that cause me the most pain due to massive headaches.
I check this every morning
It really helps me to know when my allergies are going to need extra help.
Love the app
Best pollen count app I've found. I almost didn't download it because I had such a terrible experience with Zyrtec but they got the app right. 😊
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Mar 15, 2016
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: McNeil-PPC, Inc
- © McNEIL-PPC, Inc. 2009 All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.