iTunes

Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download from the iTunes Store, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download

Experience Curating: How to Gain Focus, Increase Influence, And Simplify Your Life (Unabridged)

by Joel Zaslofsky

Open iTunes to Buy

Description

Imagine what would happen if you spent 0.1% of your time adding value to the other 99.9%. Could you harness an otherwise overwhelming world of endless information, gratifying moments, and dizzying possibilities? How much social currency could you create if you knew how to capture, organize, and share anything to improve everything? The open secret is that curating your entire existence - or "experience curating" as rising author Joel Zaslofsky calls it - is just as powerful today as it was 2,000 years ago. Experience Curating isn't just about Zaslofsky's unique FAOCAS framework and how to reap its rewards with your favorite tools. It's a three-part blueprint for achieving your own brand of success, complete with real-world case studies from Evernote, The Huffington Post, and even the Brothers Grimm. Through Experience Curating, you'll learn how to embrace your curating gifts to: Simplify your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual landscape Enjoy faster, tastier, and healthier food Become an expert and go-to community resource in any topic Gain more freedom by breaking out of the Internet's "filter bubbles" What you use your curated experiences for - making money, mastering personal finance, improving your relationships, creating truly useful to-do lists, or world domination (for instance) - is up to you. You can join countless others in pushing the boundaries of your potential. You can constantly prove that your existence is meaningful. And you can unearth the timeless and specific steps to convert your curating currency into social, intellectual, or physical capital. All it takes is some simple and intentional Experience Curating.

Joel Zaslofsky, Experience Curating: How to Gain Focus, Increase Influence, And Simplify Your Life (Unabridged)
View in iTunes $14.95
  • Narrator: Joel Zaslofsky
  • Published: 2015
  • Category: Business
  • Provider: Joel Zaslofsky
  • Presented by Audible.com

Customer Ratings

We have not received enough ratings to display an average for this audiobook.