$0 to Rich
The Everyday Woman's Guide to Getting Wealthy
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
What does 'rich' mean to you? Perhaps a huge mansion and an overseas holiday every year? A wardrobe and entourage to rival Victoria Beckham's? Or maybe a simple, comfortable house, no debt and a healthy investment portfolio?
However you define it, $0 to Rich will guide you towards achieving your financial goals in five easy steps and show you how to turn $0 into $1000, then $5000, then $10 000!
Written specifically for women by the best-selling author of Shopping For Shares, $0 to Rich is the personal financial coach every girl should have. It will show you how to work out what rich means to you, how to articulate exactly what you want, then how to go about realising that vision over a set period of time.
- how to create a no-fuss budget to fast-track your financial success
- what the right amount to be saving is
- investment options, from savings accounts to property and everything in between
- how to safeguard your money (after all, it's not enough to just get rich--the trick is staying there!).
- Category: Biographies & Memoirs
- Published: Dec 30, 2011
- Publisher: Wiley
- Seller: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Print Length: 384 Pages
- Language: English