20/20 Mind Sight
Refocus, Reignite & Reinvent Your Life From the Inside Out
Fragasso, Phil & Vorce, Jillian
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Very few people give a moment’s thought to what they believe, how they’re perceived, and what they want to achieve. Yet success and fulfillment in today’s world require a strong focus on personal reflection and self-knowledge. 20/20 Mind Sight responds to that need and delivers a powerful kick-in-the-ass, a solid rationale, and a practical framework for developing and living a personal game plan that leads to where you want to go.
20/20 Mind Sight is much more than a book. It is designed as the starting point in a lifelong journey. The book features more than 25 exercises to help readers explore their core values and aspirations and develop a meaningful personal brand, including:
• The Johari Window: a snapshot of how you view yourself vs. how others view you.
• Jungian Typology: a detailed summary of your communication and behavioral styles.
• Implicit Association Test: an eye-opening look at the biases you hold deep inside.
• The Grit Survey: a measure of your resilience.
• Locus of Control: a determination of whether you believe you control your destiny vs. some outside influence(s).