20/20 Mind Sight
Refocus, Reignite & Reinvent Your Life From the Inside Out
Fragasso, Phil & Vorce, Jillian
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Very few people give a moment’s thought to what they believe, how they’re perceived, and what they want to achieve. Yet success and fulfillment in today’s world require a strong focus on personal reflection and self-knowledge. 20/20 Mind Sight responds to that need and delivers a powerful kick-in-the-ass, a solid rationale, and a practical framework for developing and living a personal game plan that leads to where you want to go.
20/20 Mind Sight is much more than a book. It is designed as the starting point in a lifelong journey. The book features more than 25 exercises to help readers explore their core values and aspirations and develop a meaningful personal brand, including:
• The Johari Window: a snapshot of how you view yourself vs. how others view you.
• Jungian Typology: a detailed summary of your communication and behavioral styles.
• Implicit Association Test: an eye-opening look at the biases you hold deep inside.
• The Grit Survey: a measure of your resilience.
• Locus of Control: a determination of whether you believe you control your destiny vs. some outside influence(s).