210 Imaginative Ideas for Painting
How to Find and Keep Your Inspiration and Advance Your Visual Style
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Hundreds of Ideas You Can Use to Create Distinctive Paintings
Turn to this indispensable resource for originating new painting concepts from the tried and true to the truly avant-garde. This book is text-only, covering landscape, still life, figurative abstracts, and more. It includes everything from practical advice on ways to stay organized to how to stay inspired.
Inside you’ll find:
• hundreds of concepts for paintings
• how to identify what inspires you
• ways to organize your artistic ideas
• unusual methods with innovative materials
• advice, answers, and resources for artists of every style
This book is about painting ideas, not painting techniques. Any idea can be interpreted in any medium. Let an idea point you in a direction. Then, take off on your creative path… and leave a painted trail.
- Category: Art & Architecture
- Published: Aug 19, 2013
- Publisher: Jr Imagination
- Seller: Marjorie Sarnat & Associates
- Print Length: 166 Pages
- Language: English