550 AP Calculus AB & BC Practice Questions
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get extra preparation for an excellent AP Calculus AB & BC score with 550 extra practice questions and answers. This eBook edition has been optimized for digital reading with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Practice makes perfect—and The Princeton Review’s 550 AP Calculus AB & BC Practice Questions gives you everything you need to work your way to the top. Inside, you’ll find tips and strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, plus all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Inside The Book: All the Practice and Strategies You Need
• 2 diagnostic exams (one each for AB and BC) to help you identify areas of improvement
• 2 comprehensive practice tests (one each for AB and BC)
• Over 300 additional practice questions
• Step-by-step techniques for both multiple-choice and free-response questions
• Practice drills for each tested topic: Limits, Functions and Graphs, Derivatives, Integration, Polynomial Approximations, and Series
• Answer keys and detailed explanations for each drill and test question
• Engaging guidance to help you critically assess your progress
- Category: Study Aids
- Published: Dec 10, 2013
- Publisher: Random House Children's Books
- Seller: Random House, LLC
- Print Length: 448 Pages
- Language: English