9 Juicy Weeks to a Wonderfully Imperfect First Draft
A Creativity Program for Writers
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
For a lot of writers, the hardest part is that first draft. But Brooke Berman—an award-winning playwright, screenwriter and prose writer—can help make the process a lot less painful and maybe even kind of fun. It doesn’t matter if you write fiction, a play or a screenplay: her 9-week program will take you from a blank page to an actual, workable, wonderful, imperfect first draft. You’ll learn:
• How to find a compelling theme
• How to develop interesting, believable characters
• How to find the perfect setting for your work
• How to find the conflict that will drive the story
• How to structure your piece so that you’ll never again fear the blank page
• And how to put all this great stuff together into your first draft
Writing isn’t easy. But that doesn’t mean it has to be torture! Let Brooke Berman guide you to that amazing feeling of accomplishment—and in the meantime teach you a lot about writing.