The Amazing iPad Book for Teachers
Shiang-Kwei Wang & Hui-Yin Hsu
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
The Amazing iPad Book for Teachers is written for teachers who want to integrate iPads into their classrooms, administrators who want to help transform classroom learning with technology-saturated pedagogies, parents who want to know how to use the iPad to stimulate their children’s learning, students who want to learn how the iPad can enhance their productivity, and anyone interested in learning the capabilities of the iPad and how it can enrich their lives. Even though many of the examples of using apps discussed in this book are classroom related, they are not confined to the school setting. Everyone can use this book to explore how the iPad can facilitate organizational skills, enhance productivity, boost presentation and communication results, and make life a lot easier.
This book covers:
(1) the rationale for using mobile devices to support teaching and learning
(2) iPad operation 101 (foundation of operating an iPad)
(3) using the iPad to improve organizational and management skills
(4) using iPads to enhance productivity
(5) integrating iPads with information and communication technologies (ICTs)
(6) integrating iPads in different subject areas (language arts, math, science, social studies, arts and sciences)
(7) using the iPad to consume information through various channels
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TheAmazingIpadBookForTeachers.
What's New in Version 1.2
Version 1.2. Provided the portrait view.
This book not only shows me ways to use my iPad in the classroom, but also inspires my 9 years old daugher figuer ways to use iPad other than playing games!