Arduino and Genuino Zero Development Workshop
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Arduino/Genuino Zero is a development board with Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU and Atmel’s Embedded Debugger (EDBG) feature so we can debug Arduino codes directly. This book help you to get started with Arduino and Genuino Zero. The following is a list of topic in this book:
* Setting up Development Environment
* Sketch Programming
* Working with SPI
* Working with I2C
* Arduino/Genuino Zero Programming and Debugging Using Atmel Studio
* Working with Internal RTC and Sleep Mode
* Working with Arduino Firmata
- Category: Computers
- Published: Jun 14, 2016
- Publisher: Lulu.com
- Seller: Lulu Enterprises, Inc.
- Print Length: 17 Pages
- Language: English